[Exploit]Safe Enchant

• 2 weeks later...

Off topic:

i don't really think it works on deathwhisper

And it doesn't! Fixed.

Omg 800 posts... someone please PM me that bug ppl

Make 800 posts with USEFULL stuff! If you haven't nothing usefull to post at all and you are a potato on cheating (like me), just donate!

On Topic:

Can't believe that finally I'm reading an easy way of safe enchant! However the lag can be really annoying! Thanks a lot for the share! Too bad that it's fixed in DeathWhisper! xD It's sad when you got powerful gear at servers with few people online... :(

Make 800 posts with USEFULL stuff! If you haven't nothing usefull to post at all and you are a potato on cheating (like me), just donate!

On Topic:

Can't believe that finally I'm reading an easy way of safe enchant! However the lag can be really annoying! Thanks a lot for the share! Too bad that it's fixed in DeathWhisper! xD It's sad when you got powerful gear at servers with few people online... :(

how can you read it if the post ask for 800 post oO

EDIT: donator... i didnt say anything :P sorry

• 4 weeks later...

phx ? i thought  L2 Death Whisper have server protection and not client so you can't bypass it and log in with phx :S

You are a disgrace for MxC; /shame plox

-1 karma for -beep-ing spaming u cant see it dont post Stop it we warned you 100000 times

well dude u dont need to count ur wannabe-pro posts to understand the bug, btw hidden posts. after i read some replys about other ppls then I was all clear. you need the stink normal standard 4-Rows code for the WH enchant hack and remove the action "UseItem" weapon/armor, whatever... that's all, or?

You are a disgrace for MxC; /shame plox

well dude u dont need to count ur wannabe-pro posts to understand the bug, btw hidden posts. after i read some replys about other ppls then I was all clear. you need the stink normal standard 4-Rows code for the WH enchant hack and remove the action "UseItem" weapon/armor, whatever... that's all, or?

wow ur smart :) i could never got it without ur help :D

• 1 month later...