interlude [Interlude L2J]L2-Overdose PvP Server fresh and wiped Don't Miss it

RєVєnGeR^

well guys , u dont have to flame everyone for just a gamemaster's false.

now basically, i will  be heard bad , but that's the way it is...

how much Gamemasters we had again? 5? big number , for a community of 50 people maximum..

now, about the fixes , my friend omgg , im the only one working on the server. i mean , none else works on it. they dont know how to i guess. thats why everyone is depending on me.

so thats a problem. cause im not at home.. whatever. i will try to fix as much as i can..

thanks.

SeeYa's corruption mistakes fixed

-Baneed his friends with +++ items

-Remove clan points + level from the clans he gave level and points

SeeYa is no more game master..We trusted him and he backstabed us..

SeeYa is no more game master..We trusted him and hi backstabed us..
Hello to you too lol ;D

Anyways, you really can't choose your staff. It's not the first time that those things happen.

Btw, you can't fix corruption. You can kick staff members, wich is different from fixing. You can fix a bug, a problem, but you can't fix persons, unless you're a medic, lol.

Hello to you too lol ;D

Anyways, you really can't choose your staff. It's not the first time that those things happen.

Btw, you can't fix corruption. You can kick staff members, wich is different from fixing. You can fix a bug, a problem, but you can't fix persons, unless you're a medic, lol.

typing mistake :P

i mean that deleted the items from teh nabz.

re filaraki gt kathese kai koroideueis tin douleia tou alou?? afto mporei kai afto kanei

an esi mporis na kaneis kati kalitera kanto kai mn koroideuis tin douleia tou alou

ego prosopika tin ektimo tin douleia tou gt ego dn mporo na to kano kalitera kai to leo esi p mporis kanto kai mn milas

+1 pos tin exoun dei oloi pro devs ktl.

Kante kati kalitero k meta miliste

Btw uneffect fenete oti eise dw fan

re filaraki gt kathese kai koroideueis tin douleia tou alou?? afto mporei kai afto kanei

an esi mporis na kaneis kati kalitera kanto kai mn koroideuis tin douleia tou alou

ego prosopika tin ektimo tin douleia tou gt ego dn mporo na to kano kalitera kai to leo esi p mporis kanto kai mn milas

[GR]:Koita, to oti den 3erw tipota apo developing den simainei oti den borw na krinw, afto pou blepw lew.To sigrinw me alous server, kai einai fanera katwteros, ti 8es na pw? "Milame gamatoosssss server den exw 3ana dei tetion" ktl ?kati 8a ginotan an itan L2Off, alla atci den nomizw.

+1 pos tin exoun dei oloi pro devs ktl.

Kante kati kalitero k meta miliste

Btw uneffect fenete oti eise dw fan

use the [GR] tag if u are speaking english...jesus...respect the forum rules.

typing mistake :P

i mean that deleted the items from teh nabz.

And what about the raidboss spawn time?.. Or GM's still spawn them when many of their friends are online?

Can you prove you GM's doesnt have Private chars?

& Suggestions / Bugs, are you really working on it?. Your forum is full of suggestions, and you never awnser on that.

[GR]:Koita, to oti den 3erw tipota apo developing den simainei oti den borw na krinw

[gr]Auto akribws simenei an dn ksereis dn krineis giati poli apla dn mporeis na krineis

//ontopic

I thing that overdose fail...

I joined yesterday and there were 25 ppl online...