[Guides]Photoshop Guides

mg13gr

magaki an mporeis kane m ena kalo sig...

8a s moun eugnwmwn...

(kt san tou ekoice an einai eukolo)

Thx...

Hehehe...Ekoice has made it alone...I don't know how to make one this...

Tell him for one...

P.S English only plz...

@magaki13 nice mate ;)

@all if anyone download CS3 there's a little trick to ''disable'' the trial period just by renaming a file. Then Photoshop will work perfectly. its very simple. pay attention:

>After u installed photoshop go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT

>In this folder u will see 2 icons named aplication.xx and aplication.sif

>Delete aplication.xx

>Then rename the aplication.sif to application.xx

>After this open ur Photoshop aaaaaand... voila!!! no trial!! :D ready to make fantastic pics! ;D

i haven't found out this trick alone, someone from MxB told me this but i rly cant remember who.. ;D

anyway thats all, enjoy ;)

Amazing!!!!

Ooooooops...Double post sry...

http://www.planetphotoshop.com/

http://www.planetphotoshop.com/category/tutorials/

Also:

www.tutorialized.com/tutorials/Photoshop

there's a guide on shooting stars too. You can find EVERY small or big guide here. End of discussion?

Oh yes I am Evil

End of discussion?Not at all....we all request sigs here...hehe...

@magaki13 : It would be great if you make me one...(not like ekoice anyway)and...yes....

sorry for Greek before....;)

OMG??Anyone told you that we want to finish here the discussion?Do you think that you are smart now???Gratz man...

Do you want distroy the topic???

We want to continue it..

If you want like it...

Go

Away

Noob

Edit: Ezeral I am going to try... ;)

OK magaki, I regret posting those links. *You could at least say thanks*. I was not at all offensive, i didn't say I want this topic deleted, AND I NEVER CALLED YOU A NOOB.

*GF* for what you said, if I really wanted this topic deleted, I wouldn't post anything but "Lock this topic" or sth like that.

Thank you.  Humor . Take what I say with a pinch of salt sometimes.

You can find EVERY small or big guide here. End of discussion?

Hmmm let's see...that was what you told...anyway I just reported it....

Please Magaki13 I see you are online...If you could make it now it will be great....

Thanks....

You can find EVERY small or big guide here. End of discussion?

Hmmm let's see...that was what you told...anyway I just reported it....

Please Magaki13 I see you are online...If you could make it now it will be great....

Thanks....

I 've just FREAKED OUT. See my post?:

OK magaki, I regret posting those links. *You could at least say thanks*. I was not at all offensive, i didn't say I want this topic deleted, AND I NEVER CALLED YOU A NOOB.

*GF* for what you said, if I really wanted this topic deleted, I wouldn't post anything but "Lock this topic" or sth like that.

Thank you.  Humor . Take what I say with a pinch of salt sometimes.

If you didn't understand what I 've written request a translation, it's best to avoid misunderstandings. Besides this quoted reply is big, you can't have missed it.

Now I am WAY frustrated, the way you ppl misunderstand things. stfu is an advice. follow it. Or at least learn reading and requesting explanations.

Gratz

P.S.: I am making a small guide right now. I would try making sigs for ppl, but I messed things up with my new Photoshop installation. Now, it doesn't work, and I can't seem to find the installation CD.

I want a link to a guide where can find out how to create cool signatures.....Not other guides needed only sigs...

Thanks in advance!