Unlimited zoom file

u can do it on ur own,.....it's rly easy,

open ur file edit for gracia final and open and decrypt the user.ini(it may be named user too but it is still an .ini file.) inside ur system folder....then go and find the line that says  Maxzoomdist:65535 or maxzoomingdist:65535

and wright down of it                              Minzoomdist:-65535 or minzoomingdist:-65535 (if only it's maxzoomingdist)

when u do it 100% it will work so noone say that it wont work....

the only chance for this to not work is when u start the game it tell u Files Are Corrupted... then i dont know what u should do..

100%working Guaranted.

excrement, where to download that gracia final l2edit? because I had one for interlude-kamael  for to make my enchant glow patch, but after I made it my antivirus knew the program as a virus so I deleted it, and sedooki , is that the unlimited zoom file? or some random patch you're giving me

excrement, where to download that gracia final l2edit? because I had one for interlude-kamael  for to make my enchant glow patch, but after I made it my antivirus knew the program as a virus so I deleted it, and sedooki , is that the unlimited zoom file? or some random patch you're giving me

this which i tell u is 100% right guaranted but w8 i am gonna find a link for final file edit...sec....

don't download his patch..it maybe has viruses so make it alone and be sure that it's clear and correctly made.

sec i am gonna find it for you...if i don't reply it means that i didn't find and u should search in the forum...

EDIT:i Got it.

official topic : http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=55111.0

link 1 : http://depositfiles.com/en/files/6ttvegj7s

link 2 : http://dump.ru/file/2495697

hope i helped u.

u can do it on ur own,.....it's rly easy,

open ur file edit for gracia final and open and decrypt the user.ini(it may be named user too but it is still an .ini file.) inside ur system folder....then go and find the line that says  Maxzoomdist:65535 or maxzoomingdist:65535

and wright down of it                               Minzoomdist:-65535 or minzoomingdist:-65535 (if only it's maxzoomingdist)

when u do it 100% it will work so noone say that it wont work....

the only chance for this to not work is when u start the game it tell u Files Are Corrupted... then i dont know what u should do..

100%working Guaranted.

"it may be named user too but it is still an .ini file"

so...u maybe using the wrong file edit........

it only apears u a "L" or something else when u open it?.....

if it does it means that u have the wrong file edit...

now what u can do?...find a new file edit if it doesn't work too....i dont know.

but make sure that u have the correct file edit.

i can't help u anymore...i 've helped u as much i could.

ps:i would do it for u but since i stopped lineage and i dont have gracia final client....

doesnt work for me.. -.-

u just did something wrong...follow what i am saying......

i said 100000 times that it works 100% guaranted.

i have done it maybe 1000 times!

oh...and peanuts...be sure that u are not going to edit the official's user.ini....get an other from a private server's system.

{GR} kita epidi pistebo oti dn katalaves tha s doso ena link p lei giafto.

an kai ine sosta 100% afta p lew alla ti na s pw...apla ekanes lathos..

pare ena link an kai ine "ligo" disnoito....ine sta ellinika toulaxiston.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=5504.0

...pantos s lew doulebi 100%

k kati akoma....an dokimazis na kanis edit to user.ini tou official den tha sto anigi...pare to user.ini apo enan private....

OMFG....take a look at my posts first...

"it may be named user too but it is still an .ini file"

so...u maybe using the wrong file edit........

it only apears u a "L" or something else when u open it?.....

if it does it means that u have the wrong file edit...

now what u can do?...find a new file edit if it doesn't work too....i dont know.

but make sure that u have the correct file edit.

i can't help u anymore...i 've helped u as much i could.

ps:I WOULD DO IT FOR U BUT SINCE I STOPPED LINEAGE AND I DONT HAVE GRACIA FINAL CLIENT....

• 2 weeks later...

Well i downlaoded the file edit that u told me :x, anyone has a link to download the already edited file?

ok how see you have problems i decided make this and upload enjoy bro ;)

shot00000sug.png

http://rapidshare.com/files/252774051/User.ini_by_CriticalError.rar