who have the best signature

Deadly

yeah, its easy... i am 16 now.. almost 17, and i made myself a "student card" dunno if its callled like that in greece.. in lt its "mokinio pažymėjimas".. anyway i made myself one where it says that i am 18.. So i can buy all the Beer i want, LOL.

u mean little kids can buy beer?

>luis (I don't wanna post my real logo, cuz others might steal it. (Whatsoever) )

So made it just to look at it youself and not show anybody?

I thought in off-topic we can talk all we want.. and we are talking about signatures

eko, this is not spamm.... here we make comments about other's signatures....

the only spamm is about that beer thing..... xD

and yes CCCRisDEAD, little kids can buy beers........ :/

when i was 8 my father was sending me to buy beer, and they gave them to me...... xD

Xm, i will just quote my dialogue with one man when i was at the UEFA CL Final @ Athens

I was in the Liverpool's side...

... we were discussing during the half time ...

Hey, you are from Greece right?

Yeah, do you like our country?

Yeah it's amazing!

Do you like the ancient buildings and statues that we have or something else?

Who cares about some old marbels? Greece is a heaven! You can buy beer everywhere, even in the kiosks!!!

^^

Btw, i like my signatures... The last row... It's not mine, but i really like it ^^

Xm, i will just quote my dialogue with one man when i was at the UEFA CL Final @ Athens

I was in the Liverpool's side...

... we were discussing during the half time ...

Hey, you are from Greece right?

Yeah, do you like our country?

Yeah it's amazing!

Do you like the ancient buildings and statues that we have or something else?

Who cares about some old marbels? Greece is a heaven! You can buy beer everywhere, even in the kiosks!!!

^^

Btw, i like my signatures... The last row... It's not mine, but i really like it ^^

The dialogue rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Darky u made that spiderman background ur self?

PS. ( little kids can buy beers........ :/ ) i dont know why you make :/ smile like its something bad.. If in LT police catches any store selling beer to 17- year old the store gets shut down.. well not big stores, i dunno what would happen to em but they dont sell and thats that. I want to live in greece.. Dreamland thats what it is.

That Mean you like it or ? ;D

P.s. MASTROPOS : Don't you think yyou have a lot signatures ? xD

p.s.2 : Cccrisdead : When I post that :"THE SPAM IS ENOUGH !!!!!!!STOP IT !!!!!" Was Cuz you was Talking About Kid's and Beers..Really SPAM and Off-topic Posts...And..you are right when you write This : "I thought in off-topic we can talk all we want.. and we are talking about signatures", But you wasn't talking About your Sign ;D

Don't take this as A Insult..But Off-topic Section ISN'T SPAM section ;D

Yeah i always get those 2 mixed up.. if you want i can maybe help you with your sig's "ekoice" text stroke.. cuz i think u see its a little.. whats the work for this...... dissolved?

if you want it not to be CTRL+Click on ur text "ekoice" to load selection. Go select > modify > expand > 1PT and click ok.

Hold CTRL + ALT and lick on the text layer "Ekoice".. make new layer CTRL + SHIFT + N.. select black color and press ALT+BACKSPACE to fill... it should look better and not dissolved..

I know it might be a problem cuz u made glow anim already. Well just tryin to help.