who have the best signature

Deadly

Quote from: rooy on Yesterday at 10:42:45 PM

1 more Signature..2 minutes.. to make it..

You call that a signature ?

A simple Image with your Name ?

:s

Yes but who much it takes for the two other signature?

ps: i love nazghoul's signature TOO....

darky why can't you keep your mouth shut and stop spamming?

Well, Evo, CCCRisDEAD is right, you should have used normal font, it

looks like crap

but, well, who cares :P

However, there's another mistake too: In filesize should say: 703,8 TB or at least 703800 GB, not "Terrabytes", that's in Windows [unimportant details, uh?:PP]

P.S.: Evo, why do you keep writing in italics? I thought you do that only in forum, but, as I see, you did that on Photoshop too:PP That's kinda funny:) +1 respect::

yeah the italic is weir in ps.. i use it in word if i need sometyhing to do for school.. you should try using Tahoma font in photoshop and select the font to be smooth.. it will look more real :)

Long ago i made this:

m3456_Edga16v366654nedabartinisedga.jpg

It fooled people on the LM tracker (linkomanija.net) that i downloaded 445Mb and uploaded 660Gb xDD

(PS. Thats uTorrent, and "MANO LM BANNED ACCOUNTAS" and other line i wrote myself in lithuanian.. but i doesnt matter twhat it says)

lostos, why u have to spectate members and say "oh u couldnt have kept ur mouth shut", "oh u had to post"

"oh u had to say something"

did anybody asked u to do that? get a  life and go f**k urself...........

Yes, my sig is a pic, I don't wanna post my real logo, cuz others might steal it. (Whatsoever).

But it isn't original, I took it from a guy in pcmag forum.:P

I wish you 'd understand it:P

->Darky: What I mean is, that you shouldn't post on behalf of other members, it's like spamming to raise your post count. When I see people doing that I get MAD, please excuse me.

P.S: Spectate means watch a game, είμαι θεατής you should have used sth else, but, wtf it's ok:P:)

Edited: Oh and one more thing: I did the same as CCCrisDEAD but I edited my stats in l2 4c32 server (bnb). Then, I uploaded the pic in the forum, and everyone was surprised:P. I made it look like I am lvl 77, 960m adena:P. Too bad I can't find the pic right now, I don't remember on which pc out of 3 I made it:P.

Edited again: And a 2nd thing: I 've noticed that the vast majority of my posts are in white fill in the forum:P my avatar looks like it's masked.

Edited for the 3rd time:My logo looks like the one in my avatar