Help For Buffs

nackgr

Question

gameserver/data/stats/skills

Find the skill

Change buffduration value... You can find these in my guide, creating a skill/weapon/armor etc... There is an editting tutorial there...

If you don't Wanna lose Server things (Like items /skills/etc) you must edit them all By your heands..One By one.

I had a bad experience, cuz i tried to replace the whole skills Files with some Already Setted to 1 hour...and POUFFF !!!

The Hero weapons was desapeared from My server pack LoL.........

@killer I Done what U said For Some Buffs i Found And Nothig Happed.... again It says 10 minutes

and some buffs that i edited the buff duration they dont work ingame and also i changed the resuetime for The skills : Seeds of water,Fire..  and they have dissapered .. :/ Suggest Something to do plz

DO this PAck of buffs work for c6?

ok Some Buffs Working for 1 hr  and some other Are not Working... (haste,Empower... etc) what is the problem ?  And Also When  I put Your Buffs The Infinity Weapons Dissapears (hero Weapon)

Draagoon  I Said that i have chaged the buff duration ...  by my self and the buffs didnt work at all

and some buffs have the same duration 20 min i putted the configured skills folder that solution posted and some buffs works fine buf some buffs dont work .... this is my prob  and  2nd pro is with the Hero Weapons ...