Help me whit sword mouse

Uhh sword muse? Dyes maybe STR bcuz elfs have a low str foundation, or dex if your a damage tank, but if your a defence tank then + up your CON.  Weapon for oly, well i dont know your lvl, if your 84+ use the Vesper 1H sword with focus SA, if your 80+ then use the Icarus 1H sword with focus SA, if your 76+ then Forbidden sword with focus SA. Armor again depends on your level... 84 = Vesper heavy 80 = Dynsty sheild mastry heavy 76 = Imperail Crusader heavy obviously... Goodluck in oly.

Hi all...i need little help whit sword mouse....

1st-what dye to put?

2nd-what weapon to use for oly?

....i think that is all

THX A LOT!!!

No this is wrong!It is Sword Rat xaxxaaxaxaxax.

Ok about the dyes, you can add for STR or DEX(Reccomended STR).

For oly,lol use Sword or Dagger + Bow what else ?

+2 DEX +2 STR -4 CON .

Any heavy armor you can get + bow and sword.

You need both of the weapons with SA focus.

If you can , tak 1 +0 bow with critical slow SA.

Vs any slow class (tanks, destros etc) use englance (YE IM NAB AND I CAN'T SPELL IT CORRECTLY) and then hit 2-4 times with the crit.slow bow...

Vs anyone else sword and bow if they running away.

No this is wrong!It is Sword Rat

Nab, the correct is sword mouse and mystic cat ....

• 2 weeks later...

if u play at a gracia  server that the other said it is ok but if you play at a interlude server  you must try a dye for m.defence..........You are a warrior how...? i tell you how first you must make a sub class elemental master.... then  go to buy the dyes men+4_Int-4.. go to the dyes manager  make it BUT DO NOT PRESS OK.... go back to the priest to change from sub class to main class then go back to the dyes manager.... but you must bevery close to him and press ok to create and place the dye to the dyes list...... then you gona have at least 150 m.defence more and 400 mana more....and all the mages will be useless to  fight with ya......GL i hope i helped!