Subclasses skills exploit (working on L2J Custom servers)

Hewah

This exploit working only on L2j Custom servers (such as aeL2, L2 Insanity) with sublasses on. With this exploit you can learn ALL skills of other classes on one char. Maybe many ppl know this exploit, but I think that not all ;)

1. If you already have a subclass, cancel it and change to one which skills you want to have.

2. Now go to Master, and click Learn Skills but don't learn them and leave this window open.

3. Go to Grand Master and change class to your main.

4. Now go back to the master and Learn Skills from window that you haven't closed ;)

Sometimes, at the begining you can't learn skill... You just have to learn one skill which works and then you can learn the others. Heal, Group Heal and Battel Heal always work for me, so learn them first and then learn others.

Sry, if you can't understand something. English isn't my native language.

• 2 weeks later...
Coool..... Thnx SO much because im L2J Coding master... its better for me to fix bugs.... but excelent info to use it tooo...

Keep your friends close and your ennemies closer ! :lol:

Coool..... Thnx SO much because im L2J Coding master... its better for me to fix bugs.... but excelent info to use it tooo...

If you can't find bugs alone, let the others tell them to you :P

But make a server and ask them. Not finding them from this forum :evil:

hello i have done this , but as u say i can't learn skills...but i dunno which skill work,i have tried some but alwayy i getting D/C, please help me ,im an orc tyrant and i want to learn swordsinger skill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...