[Share][IL and CT2.3] New Dynasty Helm

..:: DYNASTY HELM ::..

Hello ppl,

Making cloaks for interlude didnt turnout very well, but im learning modelling a bit now, so I started making this Dynasty helm:

..:: SCREENSHOTS ::..

shot00005j.jpg

width=800 height=600http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1773/shot00001j.jpg[/img]

width=800 height=600http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1866/shot00000oyb.jpg[/img]

Older screens of older versions:

Screen 1 MHuman

Screen 2 MHuman

Screen 1 MKamael

Screen 2 MKamael

Screen 3 MKamael

..:: DOWNLOAD ::..

Gracia Final CT2.3

rsicon.png

Interlude IL C6

rsicon.png

Hope you like it :)

I still have to fix that when you put it on, the characters hair goes to the back, like at most hair accessories, but I dont know how to set that (I made topic in client modding [help])

- LauQ

Credits: LauQ

First post updated with more screens

At most races it already works, just need to fix a couple, and also the alpha's, cause now you see the black edges :s

I think it will be finished today so stay tuned :P

lol....its big ^^

It's pretty relative; if you look at Screen 2 MHuman you see that the end of the helm (the plate; not the end of the spike things) is a little higher than the top of his head. It is also more sort of crown rather than a combat helm or something ^^

First post updated: I hope you like it and have fun

If you want other chronicle I suggest you try rework it (just see other version and copy+paste the texture info and model info...)

I still havent fixed that the characters hair goes to back, cause I dont know how; as soon as I know I make update :)

(I made a topic in client mod help)

Regards,

- LauQ

super mega thx..need gracia part 2

If you're handy with L2FileEdit: just copy all lines from Demon circlet or something and replace some lines from my armorgrp.dat: the model and textures lines, and give it a new ID. I dont have part 2 anymore so im afraid I cant really help :/

Good luck!

LoL It Pwnz Ass*s...Mate Your Shares Are So Fvck*n' Awesome....I Love It....I Also Love Your Castle Cloacks :D