Archlord Section

Hey guys do u know Archlord?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Hey guys do u know Archlord?

• Add a Section
    • Post Help for Archlord

mpwrei na mou pei kapoios  ..gia  to ARCHLORD kala  to game ta spaei .Apla  to exp einai x1 kai  einai poly paketo.Kpoios  an 3erei  kath  as  to pei  ..giath  opos kai sto l2 pezoun walker.opos to dota maphack kai polla  allla  games allla  afto re pedes  einai poly diaforetiko game ..basika  kamia sxesh  me l2 kai WOW ..apla  ta  spaei ...30 lvl  eimai berseker (orc) kai to kathe lvl pou perneis einai simantiko...:)

mpwrei na mou pei kapoios  ..gia  to ARCHLORD kala  to game ta spaei .Apla  to exp einai x1 kai  einai poly paketo.Kpoios  an 3erei  kath  as  to pei  ..giath  opos kai sto l2 pezoun walker.opos to dota maphack kai polla  allla  games allla  afto re pedes  einai poly diaforetiko game ..basika  kamia sxesh  me l2 kai WOW ..apla  ta  spaei ...30 lvl  eimai berseker (orc) kai to kathe lvl pou perneis einai simantiko...:)

hmmm plz translate that post in english for other users coz we have this discusion opened for all :P

• 1 month later...

yup it is totaly free 2 play and its way beter than wow in first place graphic as you can see "not so carltoon"  besides its beter with world where you dont have nations with war (horde aliance) but plain and simple totaly open pvp :] and at the end i can tell you that in AL you have beter quests than in L2 and WoW.

1st: It'll be nice to place a section for this game.Maxtor if you there...^^[oLD mMbr sPeaKinG...]

2nd: About what is bad and what's good...You have to try it...In Brumhart MORE THAN 10k PPL are online.

So don't say bad or good without trying it...

3rd: HaCkz?BoTz?ExPLoiTz?It won't be bad to find such things but I think that there are not... :/

yup it is totaly free 2 play and its way beter than wow in first place graphic as you can see "not so carltoon"  besides its beter with world where you dont have nations with war (horde aliance) but plain and simple totaly open pvp :] and at the end i can tell you that in AL you have beter quests than in L2 and WoW.

FOR SURE!!! ^^

or read here...

(A made a whole topic on this mmo... ^^)

ABOUT THE SECTION MAXTOR PLIX PLOX DO SOMETHIN' .. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

• 2 months later...

what i would like to ask some 1 that has been playing the game for a bit now can it be played for hrs without getting repetative. getting a bit tired of L2 right now and looking for something that is just has good is this game worthy of it. i know some will say try and see but would really like to get a feed back