[Share] Sword Of Darkness(Sod) made by Phoenix

sucks !!!  plz hide this pics!!!

Thnx For your Opinion.. here IS A democratic Forum ;D

P.s. you are the same NikSpace from Ragezone ? xD

What would he tell abou this.... he hasn't ever in his life tried to create his own systexture!!! I have, and i can say that Phoenix's Job is great! But, he could add some more effects... anyway ty for the share! :)

What would he tell abou this.... he hasn't ever in his life tried to create his own systexture!!! I have, and i can say that Phoenix's Job is great! But, he could add some more effects... anyway ty for the share! :)

thnx menio for your support.I had a problem with the textures thats why i made the quick thing.Look in l2off section that i request help.And it isnt very good to get critical errors for hours trying making a weap with a test o server on a pc with 2.8 processor and 512 ram

So say your opinion but be polite plz

• 1 month later...

No he isnt ... 1.NickSp@ce from ragezone doesnt write noobish replys ... anyways he is NIKSPACE not Nicksp@ce ...

yea that me! I didn't belive that i was so famus! :P

and yea sorry for that anwser! is really something go wrong! If u want i can really help

now you are critic your own shares ... btw it looks like a Mob weapon or something maybe more lines some cuts or something making the texture better will do it ;)

P.S. I know its not easy to make such thing. At least you cuted of your time to do it :) and you shared it here with us thats what i like most ;)

the texture is good but the mistake was that i putted the texture to wrong animation.Example: If you put the texture of sword of miracles on the animation of gods blade something like this will happen :D