interlude L2J Shadows C5/Interlude

eKoIce

alcw is new server need some time to fix all perfect so w8

btw i cant see titanium set wtf i do what in forum say but nothing

New server ? It is 1,5 years old man , just changing names and forums every once in a while.There is an old thread in the maxbastards forum also announcing cyberserver (same lame owners) if you search. The stupiest people i have ever seen in my all 3 years l2 carrier :) Don't waste your time with a server like this.

Ohhh..really ?

Well, If you don't like Our Work..Then Simply...

DON'T POST HERE.

And this is brand new server pack..C5-Interlude...What you are saying: "It's a 1,5 years old server" ??

Maybe the project is old..But the server Is New. Noobz.

Ohhh..really ?

DON'T POST HERE.

And this is brand new server pack..C5-Interlude...What you are saying: "It's a 1,5 years old server" ??

Why ? Is there any rule that say that i can only post if i agree with you and love your job ? You will always be loosers as long as you keep fooling your players .C5-interlude , lol again .Go learn something about java VM ,then go learn C programming then you may understand that l2j will always suck .Even a 15 years old kiddy like Thelasthero (yes, the great "mr coder") can learn and code java in 2-3 weeks time but that doesn't mean that it is something special .You don't even have a proper forum , you don't have a proper website and you barely keep 1 server alive for some hours when you said you would have 10 servers 24/7/365 online :) Most of your Gms are noobs and some of them already corrupted .As of the owner Cypher or static (same person) he has the most serius problems of all pretending he is 2 different persons and telling lies all the time to everyone for more than 1,5 years! What else you wanna hear ? If you still wanna play in this server , go ahead :)

You know, I hate it when 13-15 year old immature kiddies set up some nifty servers or become gms, just because they got a ready-made l2j server pack.

However, to tell you the truth, it's they're right to do whatever they want, no matter how immature they are, or how many bugs a server has.

I guess you should start playing on Official NcSoft server, or whatever server you like, instead of blaming others on how noobs they are, cuz they own a messy server. You see, the majority of private server players are these kids. [All these go to alcw]

Ekoice, I 've agreed with you at everything you 've said in this forum, but this time, you are wrong. I hate ppl who have no more points left and say: "If you don't like it, don't post." Anyone can express his opinion, without spamming, of course. That's just it eko, you still have my respect:P

Thnx for your respect Lostos ;D

But, If someone start to Insult/Flame The others Work...I have to say Only that : "Don't post here If you don't like it"...Cause..ISN'T my work and I have posted Here that Server..So..Im a lil bit responsable..

I agree with you About that you say, of course Anyone can express his opinion...But with a little Moderation.

alcw, You Know Personally Cypher (or Static) ? If not...How you can tell he is liar ? How you can say Cypher and static is the same Person ? Or you want only Flood that Post ?

Of course..I have seen a Photo of Static some Forums, And that photo is the same of cypher...but I asked Him, I talk with Him in msn with WEBCAM..and I can tell you that : Cypher Isn't Static.

I don't have a problem with buggy servers lostos .That's not the point .Every server has bugs.The point is that these people have no respect for their players . This is very important .You don't know about all the lies we the players have heard all this time in the 4 forums that have been untill now .The story was something like this :

"The servers will be online in 1 week"

....(1-2 weeks after)...

"We have some problems,the servers will be online in the next days"

...1 month later....

"We had a serious crash.We will be with you asap"

...1-2 months later....

"Everything is ready,we just waiting for the new connection"

This happened for more than 1,5 years man after changing 4 forums and now the name also changed without any reason.I have no more respect for these people nor their stupid job.Even now , cypher is supposed to be really sick (was in hospital - loool) when static (same person with cypher) is posting in forums non stop .They said that l2shadows is a temp server until cypher is back and that when he is back ,cyberservers (10 servers) will be up .The lies don't have an end with these people. Don't mess with them.They aren't worth it .I'm here to tell the truth so that others don't waste their time like me and many others. There are many other servers to join .L2j or Off .

EDIT:

Oh, and to see that i know what i'm talking about see these 2 threads and you'll get the picture about how pathetic all these people are.After reading these 2 threads you'll understand that all these noobs (including you Ekoice - you are head GM and you were telling people that the server will be full OFFICIAL C6 .loooool man, how noob can you be?) have no idea about what cypher is talking and his lies.

1st thread - October 30, 2006 ) see http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=1692.0

2nd thread - April 07, 2007 ) see http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=3889.0

quoting ekoice :

Im Only HeadGm on Teon, Not Admin, the server Will be Full Interlude C6 (Official Files)...

I don't think The Cyberservers will Use the Killer_007 Pack. I think They use the Official Files !! For that the servers will open 1 day after the Opening on The Retail servers !!

Ofcourse retail servers opened some days later after this post but never seen cyberservers online .Lies lies lies .Loool , retards !

Yes, you are right, but consider this: How noob are you when playing (or at least bothering) at such servers, where everyone are retards. I told you m8, go start playing L2 seriously in Official. If you don't want, then choose another server of your taste and leave noob admins without players. You can't blame anyone but yourself in this case, as there are hundreds of nice servers.

I'm not wasting my time any more , but this doesn't mean i don't take a look once in a while to see what's happening there (it's more curiosity).So , don't worry about me .I always have a server to play.As for Official , i can't stand the grind on a x1 server.I have tryed official .It's just borring for me,that's why i preffer private servers.As i said ,i'm writing here to let everybody know about this guys and nothing more. I play on other servers since the first day that cyberservers supposed to be opened and i have tryed more than 10 private servers in the last 3+ years :) I don't consider myself a noob although i know some mutch better l2 players than me.Cut the tension .I'm not the one who should be flamed here!

alcw, you calling me Noob ? Cause I advertise Cyberservers Here ?

I think you are a lil bit IDIOT cuz you Haven't anythink better to do, and then come here and start to insult the others work.

If you think that server isn't for you..or you hate Static/cypher...Then..contact him...and insult him as like you Want..But here You are flooding this post, Insult Me and all ppl who play in l2shadows.

I can't allow you to do that...

You can espress what you think here...But Not Start to Insult others.

We really DON'T Care what you think personally about cypher and cyberservers..Just I don't allow you to Call Me Noob.

If you have to do something better...then DO it !!

Regards. EkoIce.

If you continue to insult me..I have to report you to Moderators...So..Stop It.

We Are Here For FUN..Not to insult The Others.

Is this the best you can do when you have nothing to say?

Quote from: ekoice on Yesterday at 07:31:50 PM

Ohhh..really ?

DON'T POST HERE.

Thelasthero

we will make a webserver but we have a prob...And stfu noob..

So, who said about noobs ?Who insulted who ? You are too stupid to say something better than this.I'm calling you and cypher liers cause that's what you are.This is not your forum so you can ban people everytime you want, when you don't like what they think (this is what you did in cyberservers forum when you baned people like "lastixenios" and many others...) Your work also sucks and i have every right to say that cause it's my opinion (and many others) and i had more than enough time to make up my mind on that.My opinion will help players to choose or not to choose this server and that's why i wrote here .That's the idea.One person writes a post about a server and if someone tries this server, writes what he thinks.If you want ,you can report this to any moderator .Be my guest.You will always be lame and noob for me and maybe others too. I wish you good luck   Retard

-Edit (solution) RESPECT THE FORUM

-Edit (alcw) I RESPECT EVERYONE WHO RESPECT ME AND THE FORUM You deleted my whole post !You had no reason to do that (if "retard" is the problem you can edit it and warn me but the rest of the post doesn't brake any rule) or you would have to delete many others.Instead you only deleted mine without even notify me or write the reason.Don't do that again please!