Good Class for StuckSub

Totally agree , that would be sick :O

Razor, he's playing on interlude server where palandins own with bow. So there isn't any point of making an hawkeye sub it would be only a waste of free slot most likely he could put a bishop so he can regenerate himself in times of need.

Hi everyone i am searching for good Char in stucksub with 4 sub.

Can you tell me someone?

u cant make sub Overlord LOLOLLOL

ok since the server is interlude ,stuck subs with 4 stuck subs there will be an npc  buffer

with full buffs/dances/songs/chants so...u dont need to make subs u dont need.like bd ...

go and make.

Titan/frenzy/zealot/guts

Paladin/angelic icon /majesty /and one more toggle skill that adds p def and i dont remember it's name./more resistances..this class  has many toggle skills /and..and..and...

Warlord/revival/battle roar/braveheart (or something like this)i am not sure if that class has braveheart i have many days to play l2/thrill fight...+attack speed -speed.

and Tyrant/it has some buffs for much p attack ,attack speed,speed,whatever ......

(those are the subs i had in l2 mafia ...i was rly rocking.)

ps:with all those...mages cant kill u ...xD

Good class for stucksub ?? ... All together :P ...

How many subs?!

he said....4...

For me Overlord/Tyran/destro/paladin Pooooooooooooooooooower

loled at this...why overlord?..OMFG

So you can have 4 combinated classes? If so pick PALA/TYRANT/DESTRO/SPS

Well im going to explain why this is the best build of stuck subs.

+Angelic Icon + Guts + Bison [i don't remember exactly the name of the totem for p def] + Aegis Stance = OWNAGE

+Battle Roar + Touch Of Life + Wolf/Rabbit Totem= Escape chances / heal

Im sure you're going to own with that build as i have alraedy tested it and it is the best . Tho you can always make the MEGA CAST SPEED BUG stucking all the Light Armor Masteries ... If its fixed than do as i said above.

sps...lolool...

Overlord for p.atk?Yeah right...:/

just make dual box with an other OL char omfg and buff up urshelf and u thing that the +500(less) p attack is smth more than 50 dmg?OMFG...and ok...ok this with p def...ok..let's say that u do it for p def ?...u forgot what i said. paladin has 2 -3 skills for p def.

also?...destro ,guts loloollo omfg...

ps:u cant do sub overlord ....

and then u tell me to learn to play...loololololol

when i said just make dual box i meant for some buffs  not for the toggle ones.

just make dual box with an other OL char omfg and buff up urshelf and u thing that the +500(less) p attack is smth more than 50 dmg?OMFG...and ok...ok this with p def...ok..let's say that u do it for p def ?...u forgot what i said. paladin has 2 -3 skills for p def.

also?...destro ,guts loloollo omfg...

ps:u cant do sub overlord ....

and then u tell me to learn to play...loololololol

when i said just make dual box i meant for some buffs  not for the toggle ones.

Why do u quote my post at the moment i disagree with him

moment overlord is not for buffs omg look like l2mafia all have subs like this Noob [ a noob will be always a noob :) ]

1st.Speak english,atm u r not speaking english

2nd.U Cant have overlord sub

3rd.Mafia is bugged+corrupted server

4th.i think u are the noob coz u have not played in official yet...

Why do u quote my post at the moment i disagree with him

sry.i wanted to quote him.......xD

btw there is a buff for p attack but as an example to let u understand how much p attack it will give.

if u have 10k it will give u......500 (i say to much ) so u dont need overlord.

make ur base class overlord it's easy

explained,no reason to make it,fail.

moment overlord is not for buffs omg look like l2mafia all have subs like this Noob [ a noob will be always a noob :) ]

kk...sure...agree with omgg.HOW THE HELL CAN U GIVE US AS AN EXAMPLE L2 MAFIA!?!??!

played l2 mafia,for 7-8 months..... this server -beep-ing sux.....at stucksubs and kvns only which i had already play.

lol and i am the noob...LOL.

corruptions ...well yes.

these subs which i told u are the subs which i was using in l2 mafia st.subs.

nothing could -beep-ing kill me...i was always on frenzy /angelic icon since i had -beep-ing great reuse..mages were hitting me for about. 200 dmg ..(core,baium.zaken+20 other tateossian +20). dynasty H +15 dynasty H and dha +25.

)

i was -beep-ing burned in this server ...i know it very well.

ps:make sub sph for p attack u will reach incredible numbers.(i am w8ing to hear it)

titan/phoenix/tyrant/adventurer-saggi your choise but if you wanna p atk in server you do these : titan/poenix/wc/phantom summoner..... low atk speed but many p atk /// i have these sub in l2mafia but i have low p atk coz admin remove the fucking light-heavy mastery