[MxC Contest] Make an advertising signature !

K4rMa

Hello,

Today i have for mxC ppl a new contest that i thought ! :)

I want to advertise our forum to  "design forums" to attract more visitors & members for our section

called "photoshop" In order to do that i will need your help.

I will need a advertising picture.. so this is the perfect idea for a contest  ;)

Distances ~~> (Weight) 427  X 176 (Height)

Subject ~~> Maxcheaters forum Photoshop sectiOn

You must put to the picture these things:

(Full) Site urL : www.maxcheaters.com (With http:// or not)

Now about the backround the text and the rest let your imaginatioN create the picture :D

My poor example:

30xczz5.gif

The contest will end at 15 june!

Maxtor will choose the winner! (The winner takes +1 karMa)

Also the winner of this contest http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=54086.0

end at 15 june... It's already finished but the winner will take his award at 15 june with this contest :D

Good luck all !

Time for creation!

Renders and stuff are in play? I mean, we should put people and stuff like you? Or we can put Wolverine let's say? :P

-Blane

Time for creation!

Renders and stuff are in play? I mean, we should put people and stuff like you? Or we can put Wolverine let's say? :P

-Blane

Everything ! ;P

(Τα πάντα όλα )  :D

Two small questions:

- Is it allowed to have more than 1 submission?

- Is it allowed to update a submission? (for example based on feedback)

If not; then here is only my beta/preview version, so not my final :)

maxche10.jpg

Hope you like it

EDIT: It's a bit blurry I see, Ill post higher quality asap

Now about the backround the text and the rest let your imaginatioN create the picture :D

No rules... do whatever u want... just smthing that show that we have photoshop tutorials.

That's all.

c'mon guys at last try :P I want too see other ppl's work ...i need more imagination :-]

-=EDIT=-

Ok i didn't understand exactly what u want so i think u want there a join message too so i maked 1 more banner where i added some more effects and put the "Join now !" message. Here it is

258zf48.gif

Really nice work all of you :-? Hmm , one particular banner got my attention :-? ManiakMike's one seem pretty catchy , everyone else did a fair amount of good work also ^_^ keep it up guys , Great Job Mike , out of all the people that made banners here , if this were a contest I'd surely vote him :o MIKE FOR PRESIDENT !!! =]