interlude [Interlude OFF] L2eXtreme [Original] !!

GoDofAdeN

I can't understand why all buffs are 20mins.

None gonna play PP...it should be 1h buffs.

If admin wants the players to play dancers/songers/covers should make all dance/songs/third class buffs 2mins...

I tried to play bd, i couldn't find any party...only one lame sps who left me, after one buffround.

All buffs 20mins is pointless..people wont play them and we are forced to soe every new buffround.

www.lineage2extreme.com this is extreme.... i already find 5 server where is "old extreme"... bla bla bla....

but you know... extreme is not only server.... IT IS COMMUNITY !!! why you should join www.lineage2extreme.com ? i already find there so many friends...haven't seen them for over 3 years :D just amazing... some of them have children now :D i talk to much..;p

HaHa :) Its nice to see how this community grows. And there are alot of Italains and some slovenian players :)

But the funny part is that its a real global server not just EU, Many players are also Korean/japanase/Vietnamies

Its allways full at night most americans

Yeah very nice server.I would join ofc , but now i m playing in L2Renewal,which is a same style of server Like Extreme.But is too boring to go again in a mid rate , and make the bots from the begining.My next server will be for sure a low rate.