[GUIDE] How to break in Aden Castle

wtf this is damn old and already posted over 100 times. btw wall bug with strider. nothing special

PS: fakoykas are u sharp on karma?? u will not get something for this share...

PS 2: l2core?!? oha yes i think i will start there too and get everything +25 kill all donators which have anamaka skill passive, super haste and items +50... thanks for the tip! (lold)

if u dont like the share and all his shares , just leave dude...

Yeah its an old bug but this guide explains how to do it perfectly. I , myself, used the strider wall bug many times during sieges and other Siege Events such as Fortress Siege. Olympiad and so go on.

Demensos you are a bloody idiot. Show me where that's posted. Cus i found that some time ago and posted that on greek section, so i thought it would be a good idea to post it here too. It works on every server without geodata, l2 core was just an example. If you don't like my share, as i've said before a million of times, don't post. I believe that people who don't share absolutely anything, shouldn't critisize others people work.

did u started to flame me? well, that's making YOU to a retarded nerd, dude. anyway ok i will start a alrdy known bug too and described only slightly different. but what makes you want to, that was just my opinion and has no influence on something else.

if u dont like the share and all his shares , just leave dude...

you DON'T need it a second time to repeat it spammer

excellent guide. I have tried this bug when I first read it in the greek forum. However, I found 2 mistakes in this guide(hehe).

Correct:

clink and unmount are spelled differently :D-->unmount is called dismount as I remember,good bye