}
	return result; if (Config.CHAR_TITLE)

newChar.setTitle(Config.ADD_CHAR_TITLE);
else
        newChar.setTitle("");

}  

and with "active" is wrong again

• 2 weeks later...

you need to use eclipse or other program so you can edit the java files and then compile your source. You cant just open them... there is a guide somewhere here where it tells you how to use ecplise.

this is the guide: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=3400.0  or search for other.I used this one and its super ok. good luck

EboLLa,

--------------------

“The word impossible is not in my dictionary.”

Are you sure you have the latest dictionary? :))))

I hope you find that word in a day

Gl&HF :)

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

You need to do 3 simply things :D

1. Go at config file l2jmods and add this:

#==================================================
#        Custom Start Title by SmirNoff           =
#==================================================
# Set this option to true to enable custom titles on new chars.

CharTitle = True
CharAddTitle = by SmirNoff

2. Go To net.sf.l2j.Config.java and add after this public static float RIFT_BOSS_ROOM_TIME_MUTIPLY;

add this two lines

public static boolean CHAR_TITLE;
public static String ADD_CHAR_TITLE;

then find

L2JMOD_WEDDING_DIVORCE_COSTS            = Integer.parseInt(L2JModSettings.getProperty("WeddingDivorceCosts", "20"));

and after it add:

CHAR_TITLE              = Boolean.parseBoolean(L2JModSettings.getProperty("CharTitle", "true"));
ADD_CHAR_TITLE          = L2JModSettings.getProperty("CharAddTitle", "by SmirNoff");

3. Go to net.sf.l2j.gameserver.clientpackets.CharacterCreate.java at line 181 add

if (Config.CHAR_TITLE)

newChar.setTitle(Config.ADD_CHAR_TITLE);
                                else
                                        newChar.setTitle("");

Update your core and you are done :)

Edit: Credits: A-Style™ from L2J Server Forum http://l2jserver.com/old-forum/thread.php?threadid=32581

True.

Anyway thanks for the share.;)

• 1 year later...

this topic is 2 old, and this share it doesnt work any more, tried on ll2jserver hi5 last rev.

delete this annoying topic

why doesnt work? you have error or what? you me correct the config ? cuz in hi5 last revision is not the same with the old revisions the config files

why doesnt work? you have error or what? you me correct the config ? cuz in hi5 last revision is not the same with the old revisions the config files

exactly, your share doesn't work any more for the new revisions out there, so some 1 lock or delete this topic , thanks

Sorry, but you must be nuts l2junk, lol .. If it's really hard for you to manage how to make it work, then I'm really sorry.

Those people, everyone want ready patches ? What wrong with you ..

Edited by SweeTs

Sorry, but you must be nuts l2junk, lol .. If it's really hard for you to manage how to make it work, then I'm really sorry.

exactly, your share doesn't work any more for the new revisions out there, so some 1 lock or delete this topic , thanks

basically, in new high five svn the config.java is different from old. you must add some lines more..(1-2 lines). is not so hard as sweets say to add 2 lines. just see the type of lines are writed in config.java and add-edit the code. on charactercreate.java i think you have not any problem.if you have error post here and we help you

p.s is not my share :)

Retardedness , that's what is wrong with them.

Their stupidity has dropped their IQ to -200.

why so mad guys? with me, i just did exactly what guide says, i update my core and boom headshot ! nothing happent :)

is so difficult to understand this ? , and if the guide must be updated then do it. the form "guide" its clearly what means