L2 CT2.3 Update Problem

Download a Registry Cleaner and make it delete your old REgistry's. Sometimes it helps as some files prevent programs of working normally.

lol, bs.

The registry has nothing to do with the issue. Registry cleaners typically catch dead file type references, old uninstall keys, MRU entries, etc. But they don't fix things that would cause such a problem as this.

Please, before you give advice, know what you're talking about.

lol, bs.

The registry has nothing to do with the issue. Registry cleaners typically catch dead file type references, old uninstall keys, MRU entries, etc. But they don't fix things that would cause such a problem as this.

Please, before you give advice, know what you're talking about.

well you verify with right clikc in propertis space in disc is 35 GB? this is not work do it right click-propertis and put tools and selec scan disc now you have a alert scan disc do when next restart just say yes and try now good luck ;)

Seriously mate, the so called dead files sometimes confuse the software. Let him do that and give feedback with the results ^^.

ROFL

Wrong. Again. Please, seriously, if you don't know what you're talking about, please don't attempt to give advice.

Most scanners check for...

File references (ie. keys that point to dead files). This wouldn't cause his problem because these are almost always problems restricted to the program that access that specific key. IF it was a problem within the Lineage keys, the game wouldn't update at all or launch. Not what he's experiencing. He's getting an error that the file can't be written to disk.

Dead Add/Remove entries. Not related to this problem.

Dead file extensions. Not related to this problem.

Menu order checks. Not related to this problem.

Old uninstall entries. Not related to this problem.

Orphaned keys from uninstalled software. Not related to this problem.

Really there's nothing a normal/advanced scanner would fix that would be related to this problem. And until you actually provide some logical reasoning or white papers showing otherwise, you're just full of it. :) kthxbai

Still ΠtєгคяXØs if else doesn't work for you , try what i told you to do despite nomz comment of my advice.

Really I don't mind people giving out computer advice, what I do mind is people giving out BAD computer advice. When people try to pretend they know what they're doing, that's when I get annoyed.

Mind your own buisness will you, don't provoke me to start "flaming" you. I am not in state of arguing with you. My computer experience in some sphares surely exceeds yours and im really sure of it.

Mind your own buisness will you, don't provoke me to start "flaming" you. I am not in state of arguing with you. My computer experience in some sphares surely exceeds yours and im really sure of it.

LOL

Doubtful.

ROFL

Wrong. Again. Please, seriously, if you don't know what you're talking about, please don't attempt to give advice.

Most scanners check for...

File references (ie. keys that point to dead files). This wouldn't cause his problem because these are almost always problems restricted to the program that access that specific key. IF it was a problem within the Lineage keys, the game wouldn't update at all or launch. Not what he's experiencing. He's getting an error that the file can't be written to disk.

Dead Add/Remove entries. Not related to this problem.

Dead file extensions. Not related to this problem.

Menu order checks. Not related to this problem.

Old uninstall entries. Not related to this problem.

Orphaned keys from uninstalled software. Not related to this problem.

Really there's nothing a normal/advanced scanner would fix that would be related to this problem. And until you actually provide some logical reasoning or white papers showing otherwise, you're just full of it. :) kthxbai

well really is very strange i don't know why say this i think maybe you have blocked something in firewall go to start-control panel-firewall and go serch where you have option fo add programs permited o not maybe you found something wrong here

well really is very strange i don't know why say this i think maybe you have blocked something in firewall go to start-control panel-firewall and go serch where you have option fo add programs permited o not maybe you found something wrong here

O_oa

Pretty sure you're just in the wrong thread here.