How To Enter Aion for free!

Well, untill somebody upload the files to MediaFire, i cant download anything... :(

I want to test Aion.. A lot of ppl is saying that is better than L2..

Could be that possible?

hi geralt i follow the steps but i didint do the things after

"now u need to add an Adult/Child ID!

login here---> http://www.sdo.com/loginPT.asp"

I s there any problem if i do not folow this part? i still can enter in the game

pls respond

hi geralt i follow the steps but i didint do the things after

"now u need to add an Adult/Child ID!

login here---> http://www.sdo.com/loginPT.asp"

I s there any problem if i do not folow this part? i still can enter in the game

pls respond

im not quietly sure but since u can enter perhaps there wont be a problem

p.s sry clint but i cant help u first of all cuz im busy atm and 2nd i havent uploaded most of the things myself so i need to find them to upload them elsewhere!

guys i have created an account(i wasnt w8ing to have anything for aion here so i found a guide by one other site)and it hasnt asked me for id. The onyl problem that i want to solve it if u can.How to play for more than the 1st 10free hours,free ofc :P.

guys i have created an account(i wasnt w8ing to have anything for aion here so i found a guide by one other site)and it hasnt asked me for id. The onyl problem that i want to solve it if u can.How to play for more than the 1st 10free hours,free ofc :P.

theres no way to play free in the retail servs more than that as far as i know but if u check the 3 last regions with ( ) are beta and u are free to play as much as u like till they close!dunno when they close though