[SHARE]Lineage 2 Human Fighter Specular Form, (Animated)

UKX File contains a model, texture and animation, so that UTX file is not needed, one that is likely due to the abundant amount of texture, the wings in the game without textures! But in the UKX file it is. How to solve it is written in faylk Readme. txt

Video

Download: http://depositfiles.com/files/p1umvytsq

by Теоmа

You people have no idea how much work it takes to get to the point where hes gotten with this.

Great work kali, as always! If you could get those wings to change and isolate them into items, you will get the best wings you can. Since all the current wings SUCK, no offense to any1 but when you have the wings follow the movement of the head and not the torso, it blows having a halfway wing comming out of one side, and a full wing from the other side.

Also a possibility to have people to upgrade to kamaelic figure, with a possibility to pick wings.

Endless oppurtunities.

Keep it up

You people have no idea how much work it takes to get to the point where hes gotten with this.

Great work kali, as always! If you could get those wings to change and isolate them into items, you will get the best wings you can. Since all the current wings SUCK, no offense to any1 but when you have the wings follow the movement of the head and not the torso, it blows having a halfway wing comming out of one side, and a full wing from the other side.

Also a possibility to have people to upgrade to kamaelic figure, with a possibility to pick wings.

Endless oppurtunities.

Keep it up

well i studing 3D STIUDIO MAX when finished i do my job and i present here in MAXCHEATERS :) i know all wings don't have movement but is not easy do it man you need know this and another wings are good is not suck only for movement is better? bla bla bla i don't think so ok very soon i do it

No CriticalError not do you no the appropriate software. And its free to you, no one Das. To make the model could even anrial Editor 3 and distillate in the L2.

if interested write pogovarim on the price of software

No CriticalError not do you no the appropriate software. And its free to you, no one Das. To make the model could even anrial Editor 3 and distillate in the L2.

if interested write pogovarim on the price of software

ohhh thanks for info kali but UE3 for right know i can't found this sofware you can help me send me PM very grateful for info