[ct2.3 L2J] New Server-HACKING ALLOWED

Todoulis

just go to www.l2exploit.ucoz.com (i just created the server+site)

thanks too maxcheaters.com!!!

the best part is that..

i have disable protection from gameguard and..exploit protection..so you can try hacking without ban and kicks

c ya

Omg.. You Come In MaxCheaters.com To Write Your Exploit Site?       

Btw I See Only One Post In Your Site!!

What It Is This Bullshit ~~>http://www.l2exploit.ucoz.com/forum/10-2-1     

-Saplas..   One Mod Lock The TOPIC Plz.

y thanks..there was a same topic..but wrong section thats why xP...y thats gatekeeper doesnt work..i have made a topic..for this one..(gatekeeper gracia)..with photos etc..no answers i think..will you play to my server? :P

What is the big deal without protect from exploits?Of course even the dumb and old exploits will work.I think you must set exploit protection.Then we the "cheaters" will try to find more harder "bug|exploit|etc|. ;D

hehe that sounds good..but..hmm i dont know..well i need a favor..if someone try to connect to my server..and he cant..plz tell it to my forum (Section-->Problem connectingn to server)..cause i dont know if its online..(80% that it is online)..cause i play from lan... :P..but my external is my no-ip..and its working..so..+++if you connect and nobody is playing..again post to my server(section off topic..and ill come) :P...i love maxcheaters.com.. :P

Thanks for that "donate" to our forumers... you let the most newcommers to try thinks and the old people to remember !

This server is good ,because the old exploiters (like me) will remember the old good times ,when we was hacking Infogate c5 ;D  ,and its good for the new people...to learn ;)

Keep up the good work !

omg dont be gay..its not an exploit site..its my server..see How to connect...(l2exploit its my server..thats the name..of the server)

1: Don't Flame!

2: Huh? "Hacking Programs Here"(Here you can ask,upload,download,make topics about hacks..Everything.) pff

3: This "Stupid" Make server and allow a hacking :s

Anyway its your choose you can make anything what you want! ;D

And something alse have protection for Hlapex?

Edit: "Dont ask Gms-Admins to give you items or enchants,only 1 time..but dont ask them all the time" Why ask gm for items if work hacks??? :s

lol..if you think the server is stupid just leave..i dont care..i made the server to help people..find new bugs,tricks etc...and tes..someone asked me..to give him ++++ weapon etc...(if you can do enchant..with a hacking programm...good for you..i wont ban you)