[Guide] How to make a special PK Guard

Huh so.. You wanna no just hitting noob guard? Well you can optimize it ;) You can add him skills ,so they won't PK again near him :)

What shall i add and why? Well i recommend to adding Cancelation and then Root.After that.. Arrows ftw ^^ Why? Because a cancel is a good skill ,it will remove all buffs from enemy due to too much M.Atk.He wont pk again ^^

Okay i got it ,how can i do it?

Its simple - Take the NPC Guard ID (mine is 30123) then open npcskills table in your mysql.

Go to the last page and add the following things :

An example : 30123 ,101,130 .. What this numbers mean? The first one (30123) is the NPC Id.Use it to add a skill on it.The second one (101) is the skill ID.I used stun here.And the 3rd one (130) is the level of the skill.I prefer an enchanted one,so i choose 130 (chance +30).

Okay i think you got it! Some examples of my creations..

30123 , 101 , 130 - STUNNING SHOT 100%

30123 , 4094 , 12 - NPC Cancel 100% removing all buffs

30123 , 1201 , 130 - Root 90% enchanted to chance +30

Then arrows ftw..

Some screens of my example : shot00007.png - I already got canceled & debuffed..

And my guard you can download here .. Feel to edit it free!

Credits to me,thanks to Interpid for the idea that i saw few minutes ago :)

NOTE: This template that i used is a giran guard named Vesa!I think it wont mind :)

Thanks for the attention!

Skillname.dat open it with fileedit ,click on Select all , make a text file,paste them there and use search.. Gg ^^

P.S. Don't take it personal.. But you're the newbie here (in english and server making.. )

• 2 weeks later...

lol i never tought of putting skills on a pk guard. Great job man and rly cool idea :D i will use paralyze! so when some1 pk hw wont escape and stay there all time :P

Better make him a custom skill like i did :D Paralyze + Stun = No BSOE and the pk guard has 0 speed so he can't move someone will come and kill him and drop ftw :D