[SHARE]L2Gold Weapons!

Ok anyway anyone who make em for CT2.2 or CT2.1 just tell me the link to add in the first post and pls give credits...^^(Original Idea you know...xD)

offtopic

every1 who make them for ct2.2 he will make new topic to share them not on yours roflmao

ontopic

check again what unique1337 posted here is client not server so that he posted was right search before post

lol man are you kidin me????Are you crazy???I answerd to him...read pls and as the other guys said the are not the same some are some not...and anyway at least download and compare the two files and then tell me if they are the same asshole...and if you want something answer me in pm.And for the first one ill post the topic's link to be easier to find it....

Anyway it's not your fault it's my fault I shared them in a shity FORUM.A moderator delete my post pls.  >:(

lol man are you kidin me????Are you crazy???I answerd to him...read pls and as the other guys said the are not the same some are some not...and anyway at least download and compare the two files and then tell me if they are the same asshole...and if you want something answer me in pm.And for the first one ill post the topic's link to be easier to find it....

Anyway it's not your fault it's my fault I shared them in a shity FORUM.A moderator delete my post pls.  >:(

sorry but stop crying for not getting karma

reported for flaming site +moderator