[Share] Disaster Armor [Gracia pt2.2]

• 4 weeks later...

i very like it but if you can to add them on gracia final ct3 !!! will be like from me more :D  if you do it add me on msn for u send me plz : sunshineservice@hotmail.com

Nice Job Sofaki ^^

i very like it but if you can to add them on gracia final ct3 !!! will be like from me more :D  if you do it add me on msn for u send me plz : sunshineservice@hotmail.com

Nice Job Sofaki ^^

I can do it for you man but when i finish with my new armor..;)

its a good work but dont like it.

maybe the colours or something their brings me in a gothic or something world of lineage2,million kids playing lineage2,so why the developers should make a game with gothic staffs?its a kid game,many kids believes that d.elf is exist in real (LOL)

why we must make it worst?

nice Sofaki but i am against of that ideas.

its a good work but dont like it.

maybe the colours or something their brings me in a gothic or something world of lineage2,million kids playing lineage2,so why the developers should make a game with gothic staffs?its a kid game,many kids believes that d.elf is exist in real (LOL)

why we must make it worst?

nice Sofaki but i am against of that ideas.

lineage is for ppl over +15

it has the idea of a dark world into a chaos

monsters undead zombies witches

where do you see the kid stuff?

do you want l2 fantasy island?

a huge playground xD

anyway thx

i dont speak about l2 fantasy island,sure lineage2 is for 15++ but it have effect on these guys,everyone today listening metal,playing lineage2 ( char d.elf) and he believe in devil,WOW think a community in 20 years about NO CHRIST and that is the effect of music/games

and the start is from developers.