LOVE STORY IN L2

You are joking , right? xD

You dont even know what is behind a char. It might a boy that pretends to be a girl (-.-)

or a sick old guy pretending to be a kid , just to approach young kiddos.

Anyway, if you even had some ''romance'' via l2, prove me that the person you were talking to was a girl.

Well im agree with u xXSkillerXx,i think is impossible have one romace in lineage or any time of comunication on internet,u can know many ppl and maybe have one "comunication more closer" but is easy lie,and and u can lie too,but any can happen but need be more carefull

I Know about this and i dont have good experiences xD

For have love u dont need touch,see,hear,kiss,but u dont need  close ur eyes open it and search the real love x).

i axsactli knowed that shes girl :D best thing thats happend to me was when i started in hight rate and i was good player i got somwhere clan there was some girl lets just call her ann i buged her long time 1st day well  i enjoyd clan and made much frineds 2nd day she was online and i apologized i  sad soryy i rilly buged u and all . like i liked her and i was all time wis her defending her even where she had 1 cp taken away like i pk hunted that gay end we playd hide and seek it was christmas and she sed i llove u and i was i love u too

sorry for bad english

i axsactli knowed that shes girl :D best thing thats happend to me was when i started in hight rate and i was good player i got somwhere clan there was some girl lets just call her ann i buged her long time 1st day well  i enjoyd clan and made much frineds 2nd day she was online and i apologized i  sad soryy i rilly buged u and all . like i liked her and i was all time wis her defending her even where she had 1 cp taken away like i pk hunted that gay end we playd hide and seek it was christmas and she sed i llove u and i was i love u too

sorry for bad english

hahah i loved ur story xD

You are joking , right? xD

You dont even know what is behind a char. It might a boy that pretends to be a girl (-.-)

or a sick old guy pretending to be a kid , just to approach young kiddos.

Anyway, if you even had some ''romance'' via l2, prove me that the person you were talking to was a girl.

hahahah i lol'ed hard "a sick old guy" :D... very well explained ;D /fullagree with you!

I dunno if you are speaking for fun... some times with guys i meet we make some fun with acting some roles

like tellin' "i love you " bla bla just for fun ..about something real ..no imma not going to have cyber-sex ;D