L2walker IG 2.13 proper

Varacolaci

This is not my discover, I just found it on other forum.

Step 1:

Add these to HOSTS file :

127.0.0.1 l2authd.lineage2.com

127.0.0.1 l2testauthd.lineage2.com

192.168.1.12 nprotect.lineage2.com

Step 2:

1. Right Click My Computer -> Click properties -> Go to the Device Manager

When The Device Manager Opens Right Click on The Name of Your Pc and Click "Add Legacy Hardware".

2. Click Next and then Click add Hardware Manually -> choose Network Adapters -> Then choose Microsoft as the Manufacturer and then On the Right Side Choose "Microsoft Loop back adapter".

3. Edit tcp/ip properties on loopback adapter to 192.168.1.12 with a subnet of 255.255.255.0

Step 3:

Download TCPTUNNEL and run the "forward.bat" then start l2walker.

http://www.dtsmodz.com/tcptunnel.rar

WTF?

TCP Tunnel

"TCP Tunnel is a command line tool that allows you to forward TCP connections made to your computer. TCP Tunnel has HTTP proxy support. That is, connections may be tunnelled through a variable number of HTTP proxies. This allows your software to use Internet services based on TCP/IP when there's a firewall that blocks outgoing connections.""

LOL guys am well oki-my computer, properties, hardware, Device Manager, i see name of PC right click and i have only available "Scan for hardware changes" :( can you help me boys ? :S and also i have very small knowedge about the pc is there any chance this to harm my pc cause it is not mine and i'm abit afraid. :D thx :P

LOL guys am well oki-my computer, properties, hardware, Device Manager, i see name of PC right click and i have only available "Scan for hardware changes" :( can you help me boys ? :S and also i have very small knowedge about the pc is there any chance this to harm my pc cause it is not mine and i'm abit afraid. :D thx :P

To manually install the Microsoft Loopback adapter in Windows XP, follow these steps:

1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.

2. If you are in Classic view, click Switch to Category View under Control Panel in the left pane.

3. Double-click Printers and Other Hardware, and then click Next.

4. Under See Also in the left pane, click Add Hardware,and then click Next.

5. Click Yes, I have already connected the hardware, and then click Next.

6. At the bottom of the list, click Add a new hardware device, and then click Next.

7. Click Install the hardware that I manually select from a list, and then click Next.

8. Click Network adapters, and then click Next.

9. In the Manufacturer box, click Microsoft.

10. In the Network Adapter box, click Microsoft Loopback Adapter, and then click Next.

11. Click Finish.

Source: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839013

We need patch to disable gg.

you can find it here http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/