[Share]One of the first Interlude Packs

Choosing between l2joff (for upgrading from my old) and l2jfree

L2JFree

Cleaned unused htmls and xmls

Deleted some quests

Added RPG Shops (1 for SAs, 1 for all items till B grade)

Enchant skills book trader

GM Shop with everything

Buffer

TvT

CTF

VIP

DM

Latest l2jfree code (1315)

1 Hour buffs

System inside... This will prevent all these damned posts...

Dinosaures

Interlude skills (i have them but they do not work as retail, a little bit overpowered... I will add them for beta testing on mxb interlude server, come there to see them, and before Sunday these will be here)

All .properties files configed by me... Maximum security, maximum gameplay experience :)

Global GK with INTERLUDE teleports (i added the dino island for beta testing, in next update @ Sunday it will be there too)

C5 clanhalls (I added some NPCs IG that were missing :P)

NOW YOU GET BOOK OF GIANTS on 3rd class :)

Did i forgot something? Don't think so..

The l2joff is coming after l2jfree, i have a serious problem with the damned GM Shop and i need to rewrite all that buylists :P This will take some hours, i hope having it for download today...

Listen, PvP, is different Than Duel. Cuz...In PvP 1 of 2 Players Die...In duel You lose..but don't Die ;D Duel is More Cool, cuz The Game Count For you and the game Proclame the Winner ;D Very Funny :P

Killer_007, Can you tell me How I can ADD custom Items and custom NPC's In that Interlude Fully Preconfigured Pack I have Posted From Ragezone ? ( I MEAN: titanium (all) ,Dusk (sword & shield), and a Custom Buffer) ;D thnx.

I do all that thing for l2jfree as i will use (almost) the same pack for the interlude server that we host (no offence, but it will have much more features :P I'm working hard for that one...) L2JOff will have less things, this is clear..

@ekoice... You can't :) Hf :P NCSoft changed the whole client's syntax of weaponsgrp and armorgrp.dat, take a look, i posted the same thing a long time ago... You can add only the SQL, and if you aren't getting bored easily, writing down again the whole thing for client is a nice task to kill a lot of time... Some hours or days ^^... I would add them if this wasn't such a mess... ;D

Yes it is... If you have about 20 accounts, you can do it... If you have 500 accounts it's difficult... I would wipe everything if i had l2joff and wanted to upgrade to l2jfree, trust me...

When i go to open the server localhost say>>

Index of /

Icon  Name                    Last modified      Size  Description

Apache/2.0.55 (Win32) PHP/5.1.1 Server at localhost Port 80

What i can do? Someone idea??

• 1 year later...