[Share]One of the first Interlude Packs

Guest MaxBastards

tnx ari ;) very nice share all working perfectly and its really interlude!

Im searching A Full-Preconfigurated Interlude Pack(For Newbies)...I think The Killer_007's Isn't Yet Ready :s

KILLERRRRRRRRRRRRRR...COME ON !!!! ASAP LOL !!! ;D ;D ;D

lol it is not so hard to run Interlude server.It is like the 3 clicks 'n' go u just have to pre-configure the config files (IPs rates etc) then decode the l2.ini and change the IP in it :P thats all ...

lol it is not so hard to run Interlude server.It is like the 3 clicks 'n' go u just have to pre-configure the config files (IPs rates etc) then decode the l2.ini and change the IP in it :P thats all ...

emm i just want a good interlude skills buffer and a good gm shop with interlude thingies :)

if u have one for l2jfree pack pm me :P

Still, a newbie pack with these things would be nice...

No this is missing some messages :P

And that one ekoice too, if you broswe the source you will see in the java code some notes from l2jfree that messages are missing :P

Duel system needs a lot of work in my opinion ^^

* I am uploading my packs atm, in... 1 hour i will have the links :P 5kb/s upload speed...

No this is missing some messages :P

And that one ekoice too, if you broswe the source you will see in the java code some notes from l2jfree that messages are missing :P

Duel system needs a lot of work in my opinion ^^

* I am uploading my packs atm, in... 1 hour i will have the links :P 5kb/s upload speed...

LoL, The duel system Works 100% I have tryed it Yesterday ;D I will upload a little video for you xD ;D

You are Uploading your Interlude pack for Newbies ? If yes..write here some Features..Im courious ;D