[Share]One of the first Interlude Packs

There is nothing full... It is the latest l2joff, i just compiled it yesterday... Download and check what it has, or check the timeline of l2joff project... As for ragezone... I don't know, ask the man who posted it or the mod who deleted it...

thats the nightly project lol am i wrong??? and u didnt compile it if im not wrong lol http://www.l2jserver.com/nightly/ .... anyway if im wrong im sorry ..

I did compile it... As you can see it is newer that nightly (yesterday)...

compileug2.th.jpg

And there is no difference between nightly and compilation, if you compile you simply get the newer revisions faster..

And before such postings, may i have evidence first? It makes flaming more fair...

killer is it 100% interlude ? cuz i ve found a pack interlude in ragezone before the admin delete it xD

Maybe you found the Vault Interlude Pack..every Server Who called C5-C6 now have it (Like L2 genesis, Euthopia, etc ) ;D

SO as u say here is some interlude weapons armors etc, so what client u will use ? i think its possible to make c5 running, just need some textures and client modding, what u say ?

Yes, Some Client modding and you are ready to Run all C5-C6 servers Around Of Hopzone.net xD

Xm, i would use the l2joff release for Interlude, but trust me, i want to use l2jfree so as i want to be able to upgrade it further per week/month, so no more posts with such a content << Damn doesn't work, lol it sux, lol it is old, jajaj>>