[Gracia CT2.3 L2J] Massive War, a new unique server

Nik

We are still on track and today's testing was a huge success and helped us find little bugs that still need fixing, 90% of them have already been fixed! We're working hard and were working as fast as we can we are doing test on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday at 11am PST of this week, if you are signed up on our forums and are available for those times and days please PM me on OUR forums not these I may need a few extra testers for some town captures!

We are really excited guys were closing in on our goals and we've got some minor easy stuff to fix!

I hope to get some pms from some of you on OUR forums!

Open Beta Testing Starts Friday!!!! May 22nd!! and Ends May 30th!!

Ms.Momo - Head GM on Massive War

I wanted to make sure everyone even those of you not on our forums were able to understand that we pushed our open beta back one day. We will be open it Saturday at 10am PST. Please read what Disturbing has written for all of you to see.

http://massivewar.com/forums/index.php?topic=123.0

Thank you guys for your patience,

Ms.Momo Head GM - Massive War

• 3 weeks later...