PLZ help if anyone knows!!HOW CAN I ESCAPE FROM JAIL?(bnb server)

pm a gm and tell him that you were only jailed for an hour and its been 3 hours... and you'd like to come out now.

ahaha >_< gm aren't stupid, they set jail for 1hour and after 1hour you get autounjailed.

just say to them sry and if they can unjail you......

If that Char Is Important For you..Just Send a Money To the GM's ;D Corruption My friend, CORRUPTION !!!!

Sorry for flood, Im a noob ( and that´s true)

But it´s the best and really answer, after reading all forums in a thousand of years.

Ekoice, can I use this answer in my sign in other forum?

I´m a fuc-Beep-ng noob, i know that.... cause i dont write here.

Sorry for the flood, but i have to ask.

You have My Approvation..LoL..I Don't Have Copyright for that Answer..you can use it without My permission...But Glad to Hear One Memeber asking Something with A Great Sensibility. Good Luck..and welcome to our Forum.

CORRUPTION !!!!

CORRUPTION !!!!

CORRUPTION !!!!

CORRUPTION !!!!

CORRUPTION !!!!

CORRUPTION !!!!

CORRUPTION !!!!

CORRUPTION !!!!

CORRUPTION !!!!

This is the truth  ;D

huh i just got my peril and because i was boting i went to jail it is unfair all the server is boting!!!anyone knows anything that can help me plz post it here

lol man you play at bnb.just pm a gm and ask him his bank number so you can give him 5 euros to unban you.a friend of mine for 20 euros got full S grade and the next time for 30 euros he got 3 boss jewels. it's BnB,corruption there is even worse than greek police! :)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...