[SHARE] "Crack" for IG 2.12 (Gracia Final)

Fakaman

Bayonetta Did u double checked your host file? When i did this i thought the line with 127.0.0.1 were that already on the host, but it wasn´t! So DOuble check your host file must be the 2 127.0.0.1 at it the already on host : 127.0.0.1 Localhost and the new one 127.0.0.1 l2authd.lineage2.com!

See if it get to work ^^

Edited my hist file again (deleted the walker servers...) and its all fine! ^^ Thx  :P

hey big thanks for the fast/timely response.  we still haven't really been able to get it running, i'm almost willing to bet the run as admin thing will prolly fix our problems.  my second question is, is there a working L2walker OOG crack.  this one seems to be for the IG which is great but occasionally (when i'm at work) i would like to run the OOG version.

You can run IG L2.Net with OOG walker.  Might verify?  No idea...

I'm curious why everyone seems to think that OOG is less safe than IG. I can understand if you are actually approached by a GM and he asks questions that you could only answer if you were on IG, but in the 2 years that I did bot, we always used OOG, never had any issues with GM's ever.  I find it hard to believe that with the state of the player base currently, that they are actively seeking new bots and banning them.  Like I said though I haven't played in nearly 2.5 years, so alot could have changed while I was away.  I don't bot in huge trains,  usually just 1-3 toons, and right now its only 2 toons.  A DD and a Healer.  The healer doesn't move, its always parked in the center of a room, just the DD moves around.  So movement wise my setup prolly looks alot less sketchy than a huge 9 player bot train.  Either way thanks for keeping the community alive.  When I first came back I got the impression it was dead, but I believe it might almost be stronger than ever.  Good work guys, safe and happy botting.

IG walker communicates only with your client, sending requests and infos. OOG is communicating with the server and GMs can easily check the data packs and see that something is not good. My friend got banned in middle of giran with a dwarf only for selling stuff. Someone has luck with OOG, someone not...

Btw, if GM bans you, he won't write you pms like "Are you alive?" or anything else. There are popular botting places like WoA, Varka/Ketra or near goddard. At these places, the 90% of players are bots, so not hard work to find out who is afk and who not. If GM makes mistake, he won't tell it, they always find a reason why you get banned.

IG walker communicates only with your client, sending requests and infos. OOG is communicating with the server and GMs can easily check the data packs and see that something is not good. My friend got banned in middle of giran with a dwarf only for selling stuff. Someone has luck with OOG, someone not...

Btw, if GM bans you, he won't write you pms like "Are you alive?" or anything else. There are popular botting places like WoA, Varka/Ketra or near goddard. At these places, the 90% of players are bots, so not hard work to find out who is afk and who not. If GM makes mistake, he won't tell it, they always find a reason why you get banned.

cool thanks for the response.  i'm fairly certain that OOG always send differentiating packets.  Not sure that is somthing new.  Everyone used to say when I used to bot (prelude ---> C3) that OOG was definately unsafe, but like I said I never had a problem.  Would go weeks of AFK botting OOG over nights with sound alerts turned on.  IG is not a problem for me, works great at home, runs very well, still easy as hell to setup, was just hoping I could get OOG working for when i'm at work as the PC's here won't handle/load the client very well (I might just have to add a 2 gig stick of ram to solve that problem though).  Anyway thanks again for the information, great to see this active of a community like 2.5 years later after being away.  The timely responses are excellent.  Happy botting!

The greates problem in OOG is the GameGuard Emulation... The Packets could be pretty much the same, but you are not running Game Guard. Thats a problem... and they can easly detect it ^^

Cheers

Works Great for IG, Ill try OOG later.

Thought this was kinda interesting too. The Client is being proxied 2x thru both bots, so it's messin with it somehow. Hmmm  :o

Notice all Daggers are really +0 - +6 , I was running the onexone enchant script for L2.net.

http://img24.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=15303332.jpg

Notice all Daggers are really +0 - +6 , I was running the onexone enchant script for L2.net.

http://img24.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=15303332.jpg

Ninja server ftw! Try this on retail :P