[HELP]Enable jump ò,o

Rob

You can jump on lineage II, it was a function which was USED on oficial server, but removed on the updates. Lineage II uses Unreal Engine, which is the engie used on a FPS game called Unreal Torunament where you CAN jump, if you open the files of Lineage II you will see in some places the JUMP functions but are all disabled, the anymations can be done so it isnt a problem at all. I get what you say, but you arent right

Seems we wont have it =P And enticore is right, on L2 you just point a target and attack, Jump can be good when exit of battle, runing thro rocks, mountains, etc. But not when attacking

L2 is kinda like autotarget, you just need to "get a target" and your character does the rest, so i don't see how jumping would change pvp in even the slightest bit

hmmm have u ever played wow? its different to jump and hit ....

i will try to help you :P but i cant promise nothing cuz i cant share it if the server staff dont want to share it you know it looks like :)

come on men give^^ i'm super  curious i wanna try it  if someone tell me how to mae up a server :P