interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 DvC

rexxar89

mda.... lol man your iq = my iq /2 so first learn the basic english after contest me thx

Wtf is wrong with your grammar?

The admin doesnt know english? Well then why he opened an international server? Nothing better to do?

You know english better than me? Who the hell cares? Who are you? Why should i be interested in your english?

And if you're the owner, hell yeah i have to say it again, your english sucks and you're the one that should learn the basics so don't try to mess around saying "The Gl & Hf"

That's it, have a good day.

Best Regards,

Jake

:)) no i am just webdesigner and he open a international server couse i can speack with all players but if you dont like server you can left the server without critics

1 question  . How old are you ? 10 years old ....

:)) no i am just webdesigner and he open a international server couse i can speack with all players but if you dont like server you can left the server without critics

1 question  . How old are you ? 10 years old ....

First, I said my opinion. You opened a topic here? Since i am allowed to post, i can say my opinion freely, positive or negative. If you don't want critics, delete your posts.

Second, if you "can speack with all players" (lol grammar), then please consult a psicologist and have a full session.

Third, you're the one looking as 10 years old even if you're 20  (if that's really your real birth date).

Some moderator can close this topic please? It's getting irritating.

That's all, I'm broke with that, and I'm not going to answer to that idiot again.

Have a good day.

Best Regards,

Jake