is hlapex workin on c5???

ernis

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF YOU KNOW THE EXISTENCE OF A BUTTON CALLED "SEARCH" ?!?!?!?! Before Posting, just search, we have TON's of requests like your.

Well as far as im concerned hlape doesnt work to c5 servers...plz correct me if im wrong and plz guyz try to be helpful and when you are asked to use search just try to rememmber it next time and not swear cause you didnt get the answer you wanted..

Well as far as im concerned hlape doesnt work to c5 servers...plz correct me if im wrong and plz guyz try to be helpful and when you are asked to use search just try to rememmber it next time and not swear cause you didnt get the answer you wanted..

MewMew, whe have TON's of that questions (We have answered to 70%) then...why ppl repost the same questions and when 1 of us tell "use search Button" them tell me "just piss off" -.-'' wtf ?

For first dear "ernis" you are in wrong section..cuz you may post that topic on Exploit Help section ..not here. that's all I want to say. GoodBye.

P.s. Im not unfriendly, Im very helpful person when ppl ask me Softly their requests, when ppl tell me "piss off", then i become Very Bad Guy.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...