l2walker source code...

MewMew

well codes i do programming of course in a newbie level but i would really apppreciate if any1 could give me the source code of this marvellous program called l2walker...i mean i would like to have the code with which the program was created :Pthanks for reading and hope some1 can help :Pc ya

Meh, if some1 had l2walker's source code and just give it for free arround it would be the end of l2w :P

I had seen a long time ago, it isn't such difficult to create YOUR OWN bot, but you need time... a lot of time and developing skills :P Getting started, read a book for vb or something useful.

If you are interested i can search further...

/off topic mode off :P

of course im interesting man..and i know sth from java....well just enter msn to talk :P

killer look at pm/...and btw bots are made by vb??cant i mae on with c++????anyway if you can try to find the source code of an l2walker ..

o cmon man everybody knows that java is much much more times slower than c++.....anyway i dont care about speed i care about the results and of course the required knowledge..if you know sth and you can help me i wopuld like to discuss about it..

for example which of those languages would you prefer to choose to create a simple bot (only to tell the player to move)

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Java

C++

Visual Basic

Delphi

oooooook.  you forget to add c# to that list.   Java?  Why bother unless you want a multi-platform bot.  Perhaps it may be interesting to see how many instances you can spawn on a linux server .. :)

C++ - whats the big problem with c++? sure its complicated, but its about as hardcore l337 pwnage as you can get, and it sounsd like you want the l337 pwnage!

If its l337 pwnage you want.. vb is not leet ! 

Then delphi.. my personal favourite.. truly a dinosaur..   but it has a special place in many peoples hearts.

hows about.. come up with your bot in pseudo code before youdo any machine code? :) then you can figure out what language will suit your needs, and what you require..

well i have decided some days now to learn c++ as it is the language of future and i wont use it only for a bot...delphi is too old now and visual basic is too simple for me..i want to sit down and study and c++ is the most appropriate language in all sectors...ask a programmer that knows every langage equally good to tell you which is the best in his opninion and you will get java and c++...and sth last...bfore choosing alanguage i have asked many many friends and experts and i dont do nothing randomly......and im 15 and have a whole life in front of me...y bothering learning delphi which i will never use in the future??

im sory if i hurt your feelings...i didnt want to "discriminate" languages but as i have seen c++ is far better than any other...c ya MewMew..and goodnight to all

C# is web based language as java is and may have difficulties creating some programms for pc and only for pc that wont have anything to do with internet..

wellll!!!i saw some progz at C# and they are completely th same with JAVA!!!!well really fascinating..the methods the classes everything...even the public static void main is the same.... :P

As you say - you're still young!  when you learned to ride a bike,  did your parents give you a big mountain bike that went really fast, or did you get a little bike which wasn't too hard to ride?

Learning programming is alot like learning to ride a bike! you have to get your sense of balance first.  Start with something simple and work your way up!

I would seriously get anyone to consider thinking about c# before you have a go at C++.  C# is microsofts baby, it is very well supported and very popular for rapid application development.  Vista is now out, and if you can code with c# it makes your life 10 times easier doing windows programming for that.  Also - use Microsoft Visual Studio express to learn from, as the majority of coders use a microsoft IDE.

Don't scare yourself with C++!!! Easier to learn does not always mean its for noobs.