[HELP] ORBS

ok m8 here goes a simple way to say it...

say you have "Eye of Skadi"...

When you attack somebody, it slows them... That's an orb effect...

now, if you get a Stygian Desolator, and attack somebody, it reduces his armor by 6 (or 5 I'm not sure...) that's also an orb effect...

now if you get an Eye of Skadi AND a Stygian Desolator, then it doesn't stack...

which means that if you attack somebody, it won't slow him + reduce his armor...

it'll do 1 of those...

so, if you have 2 of these (orb effects) and somebody calls you a noob don't asnwer him back... xD

hope it helped ;)

(and btw, better put a tag on your thread)

ok m8 here goes a simple way to say it...

say you have "Eye of Skadi"...

When you attack somebody, it slows them... That's an orb effect...

now, if you get a Stygian Desolator, and attack somebody, it reduces his armor by 6 (or 5 I'm not sure...) that's also an orb effect...

now if you get an Eye of Skadi AND a Stygian Desolator, then it doesn't stack...

which means that if you attack somebody, it won't slow him + reduce his armor...

it'll do 1 of those...

so, if you have 2 of these (orb effects) and somebody calls you a noob don't asnwer him back... xD

hope it helped ;)

eye of skadi isnt good exaple because in range isnt orb effect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are items and skills that say orbs effect doesnt stuck or buff places doesnt stuck.

That means that you cant use another orb or buff because only 1 will work exaple:

S&y on davion and hell of dominator, when he hits a target he gets lifesteal but with blaim happens then he didnt get lf.

Another exaple :

Manta style orb effect mana burn -Satanic if you build on sniper these items he would only get lifesteal not mana burn.

Another exaple anti-mage form exaple he has passsive skill ,mana burn orb effect that means that if you get satanic, hell of sdominator,Manta,Eye of skadi etc then mana burn will not work.........

can u give me a little list of orbs items? i say i am confused.. if you could it will be appriciated

why you want a list every item that is orb effect say orb effect doesnt stuck .... look recipe shops