[Share]Ice Crusader Armor ( [C5] All Female Class Working )

and...... can we make these fists look like ice? i think they would be very nice.... but... Solution u decide....

heres the pic: GhostFists.jpg

EDIT:fists are from killer_007's pack ;D

hmm i saw this .... on a video .... can we make that possible?

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w131/darkywizard7_bucket/lightning.jpg

hmmm if u want to see the pic just open the url and press right click and save as and where it is on ur desktop open it and zoom it.... i dont know why this is happening but maybe it is cuz i printscreened it from windows media player :/ at least u can see the pic xD

dude i made my self fixes if u download it u will see and i gave credits to KAALI i didnt took it from no other forum kaali is friend of mine if u dont like it bb ...

nice copy and paste from ragezone! hahaha :D :D

man if u want to be spamer get the  }{ELL  out of here....read the whole thread god damit .... Solution FFS look at his posts... only 5 he just want to spam, dont give him attention....

keep up the good work and dont hear anyone!

• 2 months later...

and...... can we make these fists look like ice? i think they would be very nice.... but... Solution u decide....

heres the pic: GhostFists.jpg

EDIT:fists are from killer_007's pack ;D

that can be done(sry for replying now for this)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...