[Guide] Make DvD Cover with Photoshop

mweinz

In our work on the first part of our front covers. To do this we create a new document with 400x580px measures, if they want otherwise they can use but this is recommended. Already created the new file, drag a background image either, I chose this for a sky with meteors.

img01.jpg

Now.We seek our Render and dragged him to our archive

img02.jpg

With the Polygonal Lasso tool, select a desired Render to reflect "I did so" The Command doubling the CTRL + J.

img03.jpg

Duplicate the layer of the Fund and put it above the layer you created earlier "PARTREFLEJ" oppressed CTRL + ALT + G to create a clipping mask, process and move it horizontally to fit the purpose.

img04.jpg

Select the clipping mask layer and the layer of reflection and oppressed CTRL + E to be towed. And use the attached draft to give some hints gently at the edge of the mirror.

img05.jpg

And a new layer with any color "Let bottomed" We gradient at the bottom of our work.

img06.jpg

A gradient map.

img07.jpg

Luz Suave is Soft light

New layer and apply image, give it a Blur in Motion and delete what you do not like.

img08.jpg

New layer with a soft brush and give it shine and shade alternating colors of black and white.

img09.jpg

New layer and apply image, go to Image menu / Settings and choose Gradient Map. Get the Black and White, and multiply in the left lower opacity to 60%.

img10.jpg

Now insert these settings, clear your taste but I left the place.

img11.jpg

New layer and filled with white, and then put in the Draft Overlay and take away what you do not like. This is to give an effect of lighting on our Render.

img12.jpg

New layer and apply a shadow more, this can be done with a soft brush in black or black with a gradient with transparency.

img13.jpg

Put the title of the movie, that if a color to match what you wear and do not forget a good stroke and a glow effect to give it more striking. I use Arial fonts and Edistys.

img14.jpg

Now with a soft brush and a color combining, color the bottom of the cover, that in order to put texts and logos.

img15.jpg

Logo Looking for a DVD, you can search Google or another cover crop, and drag and place him in a corner of the cover.

img16.jpg

Good texts for subtitles, productions, actors and a picture to spice up your cover.

img17.jpg

New layer, apply image and give it Filter / Sharpen / Sharpen. Delete what you do not like. Repeat this step twice.

img18.jpg

And is done now u have ur own cover for ur DVDs =)

Credits: Gonzales,SeeYa*

Credist Traslate: SeeYa*