Magnu's Chant Or POW

magnus gives more m.atk but it doesnt matter because magnus give +2% magic crit rate pow give +100% magic crit rate(2x than your existing m.crit rate)so with pow you have ~70% magic crit rate :) for high rate with fully enchanted stuff pow is better for low rate magnus

POW, magic critical rate 100%>>>Some m.atck and speed(Given PoW decreases it)

Of course this is in a hypothetical Mage Party with a BD with Siren, SE/EE.

In a party without having Bd/SE...dunno.

I do know, that if I had to chose between EE or WC to PvE, (and only one) I would pick EE. (I play low rate server mostly, which means, no MP Pots)

High rate server, this is my order of importance: PoW>CoV>Magnus.

pick magnus, because since Kamael HB theres a cap limit to critical magic..they set it to max 25%...so...

magnus + wild magic + valakas+ siren

you do the max critical magic of 1/4 and you keep a better matk and move speed, since magnus increase moving speed

Magnus doesn't increase moving speed but doesn't decrease either.

pow is better cuz increase the chance of get mage critical attack, but the bad thing is that pow decrease speed.

for other way

Magnus give the same of pow but magnus dont decrease speed, but give less chance of get magic critical attack.

depends in mass pvp I usually use magnus because 1 mage need hit and run

on exp mode I choose pow.

pow is better cuz increase the chance of get mage critical attack, but the bad thing is that pow decrease speed.

for other way

Magnus give the same of pow but magnus dont decrease speed, but give less chance of get magic critical attack.

depends in mass pvp I usually use magnus because 1 mage need hit and run

on exp mode I choose pow.

No,mage needs to crit opponent few times and kill him. How the hell u think sps will kill someone with aqua guard dance,resist water and elem resist,imo even full buffed with 5k matk sps will hit him 500-600 normal hit,so if u want to kill anybody u should crit him as hell!