interlude [Interlude L2J] iNFiNiTY*Skills Awaken

giojuve

one of the worst servers ever made.dont waste ur time...this is my opinion only e ;P

worst LOl you crazy? This server is really good if you know how to play you can make pvp with almost all class.Server was good when was top on hopzone.

0 or less :d  do you remember zangetsu ? :D i think he's just sick donator :D has donated 1000$ mad man.

dont you remember bloodyman or heropala  or FromZeroToHero ?

zangetsu has all kinds of weapon + max XD i know him ;p

Wow your post brought back memories. A lot of them. i remember zangetsu in the event in aden. Everyone gathered around and waited and when zangetsu came around they all left. He had all weapons +50 and armors +50 or more.He was a good guy though. Nobody liked him but he seemed ok to me.BTW do you remember Sentence??? He was the next bestt donator. Ppl in the forums said that zangetsu was NB4LI. Could be. Now everybody is gone. This server was realy great. I remember forgottenprince and some others. Anyone remember Keftesss? This man was hillarious.

Thank you for your post man. You made me remember all these great things.

Say what. Do you want all of us to start there again? Since all like it we can make it famous again. I realy want to play there but no players. If you want maybe moderator can sticky it... PLZ! :P

This server was  awesome. Lets do it again.

Post if you wish to do that or not. :P

Yeah y not  :) i just wanted to return but when i saw that i was just online  :o i wondered where ppl were :)

Me (forgottenPrince) , FromZeroTohero, Bloodyman (heropala same man) will go there if there'll be ppl and also some others

let us try to return there ppl :) i'll do my best

A problem came up for me. I changed the hosts and downloaded the patch and made new account cause i dont remember my previous one. (i had realy good stuff) And when i log in to the game it sais it doesnt match any account. Any ideas whaat my prob might be?