[share]Keylogger get accounts in no time!!!!

Emrys

A way to take accounts from a server is the keylogger!!!

What is keylogger??? It's a program like a virus which sent to you the username and the password ....

Let's start!

Frist

Go download.com and download ardamax keylogger!! And install it!

2. Go to www.drivehq.com and create fre account, it is a free ftp server... After log in with your account , click to "storage" , and create a new folder named "tabs" .

3. Go where the time is , next there is an notepad , right click and press remote instalation .

4. Click 3 times next , and then press enable and put a password then next , and tick the box automaticaly updates.

5.Press next 2 times , tick the box "sent log every" ... , in delivary mode press ftp .

6. Press next, in ftp box write Ftp.drivehq.com , in remote folder write /tabs and your user name and password and pres test .

7.Press next five times and finish.

8.The install.exe is the keylogger ....

9. Now we will need to do people to download it O_o ... Download an exe joiner .

10. Join the l2.exe and the install.exe . Now the keylogger is the l2.exe , Sent this sstem with this file to forum of the server and wait until to download it , when they run l2.exe then the password that they write is sent it to you in tabs forder!!!

A video I found : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBi1qBu3ul0

I've personally used this to obtain my school's .... nevermind. Anyways most anti-viruses detect it instantly.

Also, if GG is enabled, your going to get AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA as the user/pass.

I dont think that it's useful :S

1) most anti-viruses detect it.

2)nobody will just open unknown .exe file :|

but if you just use program glue and attrach that keylogger to image or something it may work...

I've personally used this to obtain my school's .... nevermind. Anyways most anti-viruses detect it instantly.

Also, if GG is enabled, your going to get AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA as the user/pass.

Yes , that truth , but  you can get forum accounts and mostly they have same user.pasword as the server....

well this is a bit cheap ... and "pro" pc users that know keyloggers or other .exe injectors cant fall for that and most ppl just use some sort of antivirus and even the lamest detect ardamax ... but im just saying ...

• 2 weeks later...