Best Tank

my fav tank is SK, but these days he is the worst tank :S

anyway the best tank is paladin since he can spam sacrafice on himself and heal instead of losing life... n/c even when he get critical heal

on l2finalworld i owned every1 (including hero's and donators) . i was HellKnight, using bow.heh its funny when 10 ppl trying kill u and nothing :D gm changed that tankers cant use bow anymore, so i change sub to duelist and again owned all....now i dont play there because its borring but i think hellknight is good on some serwers....anyway paladin on Gracia final rulez :D

i think that  paladin is the most complete, coz  he have many useful skills... and dont miss any important, like the DA that dont have aegis

or the shillien that dont have mdef skill...

but the BEST is the eva's templar.. best def, best blok rate, heal himself to much, dont miss any useful skill

and in gracia final, agression skills dont consume hp, for that his toggle skills dont burn mana too fast and is the best  for raid and for olys....

maybe is the tank that do little damage, but this fixes whit overupgrade weapons XD

(sorry the english)

i think that  paladin is the most complete, coz  he have many useful skills... and dont miss any important, like the DA that dont have aegis

or the shillien that dont have mdef skill...

but the BEST is the eva's templar.. best def, best blok rate, heal himself to much, dont miss any useful skill

and in gracia final, agression skills dont consume hp, for that his toggle skills dont burn mana too fast and is the best  for raid and for olys....

maybe is the tank that do little damage, but this fixes whit overupgrade weapons XD

(sorry the english)

finally someone got the point:p