[Share]Epic Weapons Trader(Epic Weapons Included in the share!)

Hello all.After the custom jewel shop,I made a custom epic weapons trader.The epic weapons are inside the rar file.

How to install!

First,install the epic weapons.data\stats\weapons\9500-9509.xml from my share to your pack in the same directory.

Exequte the sql file Epic Weapons.sql.Then,install the client side.Just copy systextures and system and paste them

in your lineage 2 directory.That's it!you are done from the epic weapons.

Now you have to install the custom shop.

Take gameserver\Data\html\merchant\7003.html from my share and put it Inside your pack in the same directory as the directory I show you in my pack (gameserver\data\html\merchant).Then take the multisell 600.xml and put it in your pack gameserver\data\multisell.Exequte in your database the file Weapon  Trader.sql and that's it you're done.(Restart the server if you have it open.

Download Link!

[move] http://www.4shared.com/file/96847616/5d9458b6/custom_weapon_trader.html

[/move]

Credits Go to me for the weapons and for the shop.

This one can be entered in L2j packs(sorry if i hadnt read it)? If so should i cchange anythink in me l2djb database because now i dont know how to open it inside the game as i have done all what you told in instructions.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...