[Share]NPC events,tattoo shop,GK(found in my archive)

I didnt have anything to do so i have looked all of my archives for L2 java and i found some NPCs which can help some ppls who are new in the making of server and dont have any time to do it by them selfs! :)

Q:What the pack include?

A:Read below.

In this pack you can find:

- Event Christmas

- Event Playing With Fire

- Shop Convert Crystals

- Shop Prestige Enchant Scrolls

- Shop RecipeAS

- Shop TattooShop multisell

- Event GlitteringMedal

- Shop MarksNPC (buying marks for 2nd proffesion change)

- Shop Priest Trader

- Shop TattooShop 2

- Teleporter LuxuryGK

ATTENTION: Maybe they are from an old L2java server patch ... i am not sure where i found them before but i am posting them cuz they can help some1 as i said in the beginning.And for sure the NPCs aren't main!!!So ---> Source:Unknown

Download servers:(All uploaded by me)

RapidShare.com(International)---> Click here!

FTPs:

Data.bg(Bulgarian server)---> Click here!

i know that they are from a server pack but i didnt know which server pack thats why i writed "ATTENTION: Maybe they are from an old L2java server patch ... i am not sure where i found them before but i am posting them cuz they can help some1 as i said in the beginning.And for sure the NPCs aren't main!!!So ---> Source:Unknown" i am now sure that they are from an old pack. And peoples can download now cuz this pack as i know isnt anymore distribute.

Edit: that means i have uploaded an old components for a L2j server C5 and may help someone while we get the C6 server files.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...