[Exploit] Enchants from NPC

downloag

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

posted one time with a great guide with SS , and fixed on few servers cause they deleted quest like DN

first don't tell me that is posted 1 time allready... i was the first one ho posted it, look ate the date...  the other post date 24 april. i didn't complain or cry.  that someone writed it again (maybe he figured it out by himself and dind't see my post.) but i really get pissed of when someone says allready posted (seems like i copied it ) the post was re-borned because  of noob "MK89" that was spaming to get some posts (he cant even see it ) and next time try to take a beter look before scream allready posted !!!

first don't tell me that is posted 1 time allready... i was the first one ho posted it, look ate the date...  the other post date 24 april. i didn't complain or cry.  that someone writed it again (maybe he figured it out by himself and dind't see my post.) but i really get pissed of when someone says allready posted (seems like i copied it ) the post was re-borned because  of noob "MK89" that was spaming to get some posts (he cant even see it ) and next time try to take a beter look before scream allready posted !!!

maybe he copyed this bug from u.. anyways i remember that someone posted it with SS , and maybe deleted post , and many ppl were talking about it in his topic , and sayd that it doesn't work anymore on many servers cause they removed quest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...