[Share]Add Exp And Sp At Pvp!!!

Cobra one question... Where i can find this folder with java scripts to add like +1 adena or enchant or any thing like this...

[gr]Cobra mporeis na mou peis mou vriskete auto edo to fakelo gia na kanw p.x. oxi mono exp otan skoto ala kai kapia ala pragmata opos adena i kati paromio...

Cobra one question... Where i can find this folder with java scripts to add like +1 adena or enchant or any thing like this...

[gr]Cobra mporeis na mou peis mou vriskete auto edo to fakelo gia na kanw p.x. oxi mono exp otan skoto ala kai kapia ala pragmata opos adena i kati paromio...

model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.java

public void increasePvpKills() method

• 3 weeks later...

You dont need to be exactly a pro java coder to make this but ty anyway ^^

And who say i'm pro java coder? pfff All of you from l2jfree are a f@cking egoist , if you don't like it don't post!

You cannot see my post so 1 Waring!

And who say i'm pro java coder? pfff All of you from l2jfree are a f@cking egoist , if you don't like it don't post!

You cannot see my post so 1 Waring!

Thats exactly why I posted. I cant see your post,so I have to increase my post count ^^

Who says I'm from L2JFree?

If I were an egoist I wouldn't have posted 2shares would I ? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Nice hm , only for pvp im prefer good sp rate , no exp . When u have good exp for 1pvp or other , people make dual box and killing bot and fast exping.

So meaby this config it's for lvl ?

"10lvl kill 10lvl and reward 1000exp

"50lvl kill 50lvl and reward 6000exp

"40lvl kill 50lvl and reward 10000exp

Or 1lvl kill 1lvl and reward 1000exp?

10lvl kill 1lvl and reward 1000exp?

Sory for me english ;] it's bad meaby cobra u know what im told here and give me answer.