[SHARE] MAKE MONEY EASY! (USEFULL ON RETAIL!)

Farm or buy Ancient Adena

Buy blank scrolls

You can turn these into EWD's for on average 200k adena a piece at the merchant of mammon, instead of the market price of 400-450k.

Use this at first to create some nice starting money and get yourself a few million, then head over to giran to start making more money.

Warning: This is a gambling and there is no way to assure its safety on official servers.

1. Go to the weaponshop and buy 1 elven sword and 1 artisan sword. It will run you about 1.8kk.

2. Use the EWD's that you got with your AA and blank scrolls and start enchanting it. There are many rituals of how people "assure" safety, but facts are that the official servers have a 66% success rate and nothing more.

The choices are yours, You can be fairly safe and just get a +4 and sell it for 1-2kk profit each time (4kk for a +4 is reasonable by all means) however, if you can make it a +5, or a +6 you can end up making 10-15kk profit.

After doing this for a few cycles I was comfortably able to afford my full C grade and start buying into my B.

EWD is nothing better EWC

P.S. I didnt understund any word what you wrote.

@Edit: So you are saying to make EWD (better spoil it LOL) and enchant the weapon then sell it? Man, this is the normal way of selling things. Every1 should know that!!!

EWD is nothing better EWC

P.S. I didnt understund any word what you wrote.

@Edit: So you are saying to make EWD (better spoil it LOL) and enchant the weapon then sell it? Man, this is the normal way of selling things. Every1 should know that!!!

Yeah he is write...it's not a usefull guide its just common sense..:S

exploit? nice one =] Thanks..

not even one of all this "expliots" on this forum did work on my Java Server.. =]

This is just to off servers srry! and usefull on retail